Whitelist Server Mindcrack 8.2.0|+Mystcraft|-Some Extra Biomes|Whitelist|Hardmode

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jabble

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I'm Mr_KeksFisch from Germany and looking for a server with a small community. I have played FTB since it released, so I have experience with the mods.

Shooter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shooterminecraft
Mod Most Enjoyed: ThaumCraft and Bees
I am a funny person and have never been banned before
I am really mature and I think this server will be fun

Krazyninja_1

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm Kayla (Ign) Krazyninja_1 I'm 13 pretty young I know. I never really played feed the beast I watch a lot of videos from numerous youtubers. I'm tired of being tell to young to just join a small community on feed the beast. I want to have a great experience on playing it for the first time. I'm pretty friendly and enjoyed minecraft on vanilla but I wanna try something new! I like to have fun and enjoy drawing. :D Hope you choose me
~Kayla

Devon206

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! My name is Devon and I am looking for a decent FTB server and this one looks great! So I will give you a bit about myself and my experience. I am a nice, mature, friendly, and even humorous person that loves games such as Minecraft W/ the FTB mod! I have been playing for about 2 months on FTB and about 2 years of Minecraft! I live in the U.S. and I also have Skype, if you would like to add me feel free to add: DevonG206 . Anyways hope to seeya there! Thanks! Whoops, forgot my IGN: devon206

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 06koconnell
I play minecraft everyday generally and have been playing with mods since bata 1.7.3, i am fairly experienced with the mods and would love to join the server
hope i get accepted
DFTBA (Don't Forget To Be Awesome)

Adbrite

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Adbrite

Hi, I'm a friend of wertyujh. I'd like to join your server :D mostly because I couldn't find any good servers and the servers that I joined died after a few days. Also because wertyujh asked me to. I am open minded and like to help others more than do things on my own. I have a lot of experience with mods, especially with FTB. I am not an excellent builder but I am pretty good with redstone/machinery.

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I'm Mr_KeksFisch from Germany and looking for a server with a small community. I have played FTB since it released, so I have experience with the mods.

Hi Mr_keksFisch! Added you! See you in game. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364231394][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey id like to request a public lava age and also maybe a personal age ? :)

This is under discussion, should have an answer soon. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364231426][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:shooterminecraft
Mod Most Enjoyed: ThaumCraft and Bees
I am a funny person and have never been banned before
I am really mature and I think this server will be fun

Heya Shooter-- added you! Welcome aboard. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364231462][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I'm Kayla (Ign) Krazyninja_1 I'm 13 pretty young I know. I never really played feed the beast I watch a lot of videos from numerous youtubers. I'm tired of being tell to young to just join a small community on feed the beast. I want to have a great experience on playing it for the first time. I'm pretty friendly and enjoyed minecraft on vanilla but I wanna try something new! I like to have fun and enjoy drawing. :D Hope you choose me
~Kayla

Welcome Kayla, you have been added. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364231492][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there! My name is Devon and I am looking for a decent FTB server and this one looks great! So I will give you a bit about myself and my experience. I am a nice, mature, friendly, and even humorous person that loves games such as Minecraft W/ the FTB mod! I have been playing for about 2 months on FTB and about 2 years of Minecraft! I live in the U.S. and I also have Skype, if you would like to add me feel free to add: DevonG206 . Anyways hope to seeya there! Thanks! Whoops, forgot my IGN: devon206

Hello Devon, you have been added. See you in game. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364231537][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: 06koconnell
I play minecraft everyday generally and have been playing with mods since bata 1.7.3, i am fairly experienced with the mods and would love to join the server
hope i get accepted
DFTBA (Don't Forget To Be Awesome)

Hi 06koconnell, you have been added. See you on the server. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364231570][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Adbrite

Hi, I'm a friend of wertyujh. I'd like to join your server :D mostly because I couldn't find any good servers and the servers that I joined died after a few days. Also because wertyujh asked me to. I am open minded and like to help others more than do things on my own. I have a lot of experience with mods, especially with FTB. I am not an excellent builder but I am pretty good with redstone/machinery.

Welcome Adbrite, see you in the game. :)

Frrrrrr

Jul 29, 2019
Hello im Axelpanda, im 20 years old and from Germany.
I would like to play with you on your server. I have some experience with FTB and play Minecraft everyday.

Blub

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minecraftgamer50
I would like to play with you on your server, because I search a good FTB Server with not to many people.
I have some experience with the mods, because I have played FTB since it released.
I hope you allow me to play on your Server, it would be cool.

Frederickx2

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
My name is Freddy and I have been playing Minecraft since Indev (which any knowledgeable minecrafter would know is way before even Alpha :p ).
I had been playing modded Minecraft for practically 2 years now, starting from Tekkit and then me switching over to FTB right when It came out around November.
I have a youtube channel, that is going through a transition period because me and friends of mine were not satisfied with the name we originally chose.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeScaredBros
if you would be curious.
I am stockpiling video series for the new channel that I could upload, and I am looking for an FTB server that I feel like would be right to start my videos for FTB.
I am 18 years old, I can speak on team speak or Skype at almost anytime and am looking for anyone to do a video with from time to time. I love the idea of community and am aiming to inspire with my sprawling, redwood forest tree houses :)
I would love to join the server, since it seems a 100% legit with no tags or anything nor any TP commands. There are many great servers on the forum's but I'm looking for the perfect one.
Thank you for your time and I hope I am considered.

303rider

Jul 29, 2019
hello
IGN: 303rider
Reason for Applying: I want to join this server because im been looking for a fresh new server. The reason for that is because I like to play with people like in the same pace in other "big" servers some people is just too over power. I love to play on small servers like this. I don't say bad words. (I'm learning French right now its fun :) )

303rider

Jul 29, 2019
when ever i try to add Mystcraft Universal 0.10.1.00 my minecraft crashes... do u know how it works?

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings.

I'm interested in joining up with you on your server, which sounds great. Your specs look almost exactly how I setup for single player (limit a few of the repetitive biomes, hard mode, etc..). I'm a big Mindcrack fan and have been playing MC for about 2 years. I'm older (>30 by a good bit), a teacher, and I play in a sort of Etho / Anderzel style, experimenting and tinkering, but also somewhat relaxed. I love building and though I lack a bit of artistic talent in that area I really enjoy it. I'm very familiar with IC, BC, Turtles, Redpower, Bees, Gregtech, Forestry, Thermal Exp., and some others, but have yet to get into Thaumcraft. I'm looking forward to that.

I've posted on Youtube (
) but haven't had the time to do much of that. Would like to post more vids in the future though.

Lots of young people joining the server is great, but I hope we have a bit of a mix. I can be very social or work totally alone. I'm used to working alone but love working with others and lending a helping hand if I can.

Sincerely,

-Biomirth

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello im Axelpanda, im 20 years old and from Germany.
I would like to play with you on your server. I have some experience with FTB and play Minecraft everyday.

Welcome Axelpanda, you have been added. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364283386][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Minecraftgamer50
I would like to play with you on your server, because I search a good FTB Server with not to many people.
I have some experience with the mods, because I have played FTB since it released.
I hope you allow me to play on your Server, it would be cool.

Hi Minecraftgamer50, welcome aboard. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364283424][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello everyone,
My name is Freddy and I have been playing Minecraft since Indev (which any knowledgeable minecrafter would know is way before even Alpha :p ).
I had been playing modded Minecraft for practically 2 years now, starting from Tekkit and then me switching over to FTB right when It came out around November.
I have a youtube channel, that is going through a transition period because me and friends of mine were not satisfied with the name we originally chose.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeScaredBros
if you would be curious.
I am stockpiling video series for the new channel that I could upload, and I am looking for an FTB server that I feel like would be right to start my videos for FTB.
I am 18 years old, I can speak on team speak or Skype at almost anytime and am looking for anyone to do a video with from time to time. I love the idea of community and am aiming to inspire with my sprawling, redwood forest tree houses :)
I would love to join the server, since it seems a 100% legit with no tags or anything nor any TP commands. There are many great servers on the forum's but I'm looking for the perfect one.
Thank you for your time and I hope I am considered.

Hi Freddy, what is your IGN so we may add you?[DOUBLEPOST=1364283460][/DOUBLEPOST]
hello
IGN: 303rider
Reason for Applying: I want to join this server because im been looking for a fresh new server. The reason for that is because I like to play with people like in the same pace in other "big" servers some people is just too over power. I love to play on small servers like this. I don't say bad words. (I'm learning French right now its fun :) )

Hiya 303rider, you have been added to the whitelist. :) As for your question about Mystcraft & the crash, I am not sure, but I'd recommend a fresh install of the Minecraft jar, MindCrack pack & then Mystcraft and see if that works.

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings.

I'm interested in joining up with you on your server, which sounds great. Your specs look almost exactly how I setup for single player (limit a few of the repetitive biomes, hard mode, etc..). I'm a big Mindcrack fan and have been playing MC for about 2 years. I'm older (>30 by a good bit), a teacher, and I play in a sort of Etho / Anderzel style, experimenting and tinkering, but also somewhat relaxed. I love building and though I lack a bit of artistic talent in that area I really enjoy it. I'm very familiar with IC, BC, Turtles, Redpower, Bees, Gregtech, Forestry, Thermal Exp., and some others, but have yet to get into Thaumcraft. I'm looking forward to that.

I've posted on Youtube (
) but haven't had the time to do much of that. Would like to post more vids in the future though.

Lots of young people joining the server is great, but I hope we have a bit of a mix. I can be very social or work totally alone. I'm used to working alone but love working with others and lending a helping hand if I can.

Sincerely,

-Biomirth

Hi Biomirth, I've added you. (Used the name "Biomirth, let me know if that is your correct IGN.) We are aiming for an age range on this server from very young to very old (which would be me; I'm am even older than you). Good gamers come in all ages, genders, colours, & sizes! :) See you in game!

Reactions: biomirth

AndroidMXII

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Stephan and I am 20 years old. I live in The Netherlands and I'm playing FTB now for a couple of months. Me and my friend are looking for a new server we can play on.
I hope we could join this server and have some good time in this server.
My IGN is: AndroidMXII
Friends IGN: digijap

303rider

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Axelpanda, you have been added. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364283386][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi Minecraftgamer50, welcome aboard. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364283424][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi Freddy, what is your IGN so we may add you?[DOUBLEPOST=1364283460][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hiya 303rider, you have been added to the whitelist. :) As for your question about Mystcraft & the crash, I am not sure, but I'd recommend a fresh install of the Minecraft jar, MindCrack pack & then Mystcraft and see if that works.
I got it it was my mindcrack outdated.....