Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. jplegend98
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? nope
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? yep since 1.2.5 and mods since 1.8 beta
  4. Why do you want to join this server?im looking for a cool minecraft server with a nice mixture of mods and your server looks great
a small request do i install on dw pack or mindcrack pack?

use multimc to import dw20 pack from ftb

edit also I'm working on a machine in the mob spawner age to make soul shards but I cant finish it untill we update mine factory reloaded.......again

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
I know Ive been doing alot of posts but will we do anything with ftb ultimate
Yeah, I'm working on switching over to ultimate+logipipes+CBM. Also, it appears that I accidentally uninstalled Mo Creatures when I updated the server, I'll keep it off for now, any complaints?

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm working on switching over to ultimate+logipipes+CBM. Also, it appears that I accidentally uninstalled Mo Creatures when I updated the server, I'll keep it off for now, any complaints?
Im fine with it off it is one of the mods I dont realy like on the server

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
And FTB Ultimate port is complete. Enjoy your actually functional xycraft, and easier installs.

Edit: Also, because of Applied Energistics requiring it's own quartz, I have added a quartz shop to spawn.

QuantumZeruul

Jul 29, 2019
Application :)

Your minecraft username: QuantumZeruul
Have you ever been banned from a server? No
Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes
Why do you want to join this server? I have little experience with multiplayer and I'm looking to join a good community of players to help broaden my knowledge and have fun.

Shinisuryu

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Shinisuryu
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope.
Have you ever played with FTB before: Yes.
Why do you want to join this server? I like the base pack with the extra mods, the server looks like it's pretty beefy, and I want to actually play with other people, instead of just single player. Hard to keep motivation up when there's no one to interact with.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted:
Shinisuryu
QuantumZeruul

Apparently, the server BSOD'd last night. It's back up again now, and the problem that caused the BSOD was because I was running a server for a different game, which is rather crappily coded and causes a BSOD if it runs out of ram. Go figure. Anyways, I stopped running that server, so it shouldn't BSOD again.

Edit: I hate windows update. It rebooted the server a bit ago, it's back up again.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
thanks also the server doesn't have the latest 1.4.7 version of damage indicators
I don't think logon actually cares that you have a wrong version of DI. You should be able to log on with the latest, as long as everything else works. Might still give you a warning message though, but you should be able to join.

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Invaders0
Have you been banned?: As far as I know, I am infraction free.
Have you used FTB?: Since the first FTB Beta pack came out, I've used FTB.
Why do you want to join this server?: It has mods installed which mend all the holes FTB has and is Multiplayer.

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
Your minecraft username. : wertyujh
Have you ever been banned from a server? No, never ever
Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, been on a few servers (misguided theorem is the server i "advanced" the most on but its dead now :(
Why do you want to join this server? I like talking to people, single player is so lonely :(

Superduder

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect. zoey717
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will): No.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before?: Yes
  4. Why do you want to join this server?: I used to play on a server but it went down numerous times so I decided to stop. I moved over to the ultimate FTB pack as I saw it had about 2x as many mods as the Mindcrack pack. All I want is a fun, friendly server to play FTB on. I'm a friendly guy and easy to get to know.

darradddd

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. TagBoss1
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, for the last 4 months.
  4. Why do you want to join this server? i was playing mindcrack ftb with freinds, then on ultimate whitelist server and now im searching for a server to start over with somone from the community. i also have 4 months ftb exepirience, 5 months tekkit (before ftb) and 2 years of vanilla.

Juniperr

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. Juniperr
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes. I made a mob grinder (Iron Golems) and then knew that it was illegal in that server, it would have taken so long to destroy and I asked an admin remove it using world edit or something he said that he can't but he can if he bans me, I agreed at last to take it down myself when he said this. And that's -why-
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yeah for about a month.
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I'm hoping to have some fun here, the community seems friendly , it's one of the best servers running the Ultimate Version I found and also for logistics pipes :)

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. SlothEruption
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes, troll admins once, and the other I was trying to tell them stuff to make the server better and they just couldn't take a suggestion from a regular member.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? A lot, yes
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I would like to play a server that will be up and running for a long time without a ton of lag so I can play with my friends and enjoy my base and builds. I also love the extra mods this server adds like logistics pipes.