Whitelist Server [rCraft.eu] [1.4.7 - Mindcrack V8.2.0] [Whitelist | Mature | 16+ | No lag and 24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Davo

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: dbhynds
Hours spent for MC per day: 1-2. It varies with my schedule.
FTB/Mods experience: A few months. However, I've watched a lot of Mindcrack videos, and really want to join a server.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Nope!

Why should we accept your application?: My friends say I'm the easiest person to get along with that they know. I like pretty much everyone, and pretty much everyone likes me! I love playing minecraft and want to get involved with a community on a server.

Something about you: I've got an analytical mind that really lends itself to minecraft, and especially FTB. I'm interested in automated, efficient builds that are not only effective, but look incredible, too!

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: dbhynds
Added.

Feel free to register on our forum if you don't want to miss maintenance announcements and everything else about the server.
Please PM me here if you did so and I will grant you access to our FTB section.
Otherwise just join the server =)

Pansarbaggen

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Pansarbaggen
Hours spent for MC per day: 1-3 h
FTB/Mods experience: Not much recently started playing but im a friend of Godis_apan, who plays here

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?:
no
Why should we accept your application?:
I have played Minecraft since 1.5 and I love it, i´m not so got redstone or mods and stuff like that but im learning modding now, I have tried FTB and it would be awesome to play with more then just 2 players.
Something about you:
I like disigning things such as houses and am currently working on a huge city, other games i play are S.T.A.L.K.E.R. , strategy games (R.U.S.E, wargame) etc, I love high rise apartment blocks and sharks, hope to play with you on your server :)

Fruxloid

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Fruxloid
Hours spent for MC per day: 3-5; 3 on weekdays, more on weekends
FTB/Mods experience: Been watching twitch and have experience

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: I've only been banned for fooling around with friends. (Friend banned me for the lol's pretty much"

Why should we accept your application?: Because I'm a mature player and love to crack jokes.

Something about you: I play sports and have great grades in school. Love to make new friends!

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:wertyujh
Hours spent for MC per day: depends on how busy i am irl , i got to school and i have a lot of things to do outside of it. but in na average weekday if i have the time for it 2 hours a day
FTB/Mods experience: Tekkit first, then some servers like the factory, pyromys, ferret republic.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Nope.

Why should we accept your application?: Because i am a nice person and i like building things, also for public use.

Something about you: Im 16, from the netherlands, still in school. I like talking about random stuff, pranking but not griefing. Im very quick to give items to people who need it (on my old server i set up an set of public chests with "infitine' amounts of diamond copper iron etc. (uu-m solar power) Im not the best builder but im pretty good at the technical stuff. I also like to go big and to have things be automated.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Pansarbaggen
Added.

Feel free to register on our forum if you don't want to miss maintenance announcements and everything else about the server.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, I'm not responding to all applications.
You got denied if there is no answer after ~3 days.

Epic-ehh

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: silverdarkness
Hours spent for MC per day: 2-5 hrs per day 9-12 hrs weekly
FTB/Mods experience: I have alot experience in mods such as forestry, thermal expansion, IC2, BC, Thaumcraft 3, and more.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?:Never been banned, always respectful.

Why should we accept your application?: I am alway helpful and insightful. I am dependable I can build great things and make great conversation. Im not ignorant, but more open minded.

Something about you: I am a sophomore and I can make great conversation. I am in jrotc in high school if that means anything.

Sadamuel

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:Sadamuel
Hours spent for MC per day:1-2
FTB/Mods experience:I played alot with my friends for some time ago and now we want to start again.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?:No, never. I´m a perfect player.

Why should we accept your application?: My friends are already on the server and we thought it should be fun to play together again.

Something about you: I like to mine and build big usefull mashines.

darkrazor

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Darkrazortje
Hours spent for MC per day: 2-4 hrs
FTB/Mods experience: experience in all mods, tekkit etc.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: nope

Why should we accept your application?: Because i like being in a community and do builds together.

Something about you: I'm in my last year of uni and got some spare time atm. like my sp world, but wanted to experience some multiplayer again​

JunkStar

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: JunkStar
Hours spent for MC per day:2-4 hours
FTB/Mods experience:None with FTB but massive experience with Tekkit

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Never (im a nice person :) )

Why should we accept your application?:Im a nice creative and friendly guy that likes to hang around and chat

Something about you: Im 26, working as a system support engineer in the medical instrumentation field and have a lot of time to kill in hotels :)

arcadion

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: arcadion94
Hours spent for MC per day: 1/1.5 on a weekday, 3 or more a day on a weekend
FTB/Mods experience: i know a good amount about the mindcrack pack, but im not an expert, i prefer ic2 and thermal expansion... not so fond of thaumcraft... want to start getting into redpower. i like the challenge of gregtech aswell so a mindcrack server is the one for me ^.^

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: nope, i play fairly and am generous with my machines and trade very fairly :)

Why should we accept your application?: i like the idea of playing on a whitelisted server, the age requirement is honestly a big part as it means most people who would be on the server are old enough to try figure stuff out themselves... but that doesnt mean i wouldnt help a guy out in their time of need

Something about you: im irish, i love biology so id be making big farms and such, i love hiking and rock climbing. and music... love me all kindsa music :)

ofir36

Jul 29, 2019
I posted an application on your forums but didn't get any response. So I'm posting it here too..

In-game name: oFearz
Hours spent for MC per day: 2-4
FTB/Mods experience: I'm playing FTB Mindcrack single player for a couple of months.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: No.

Why should we accept your application?: I'm looking for a nice and reliable FTB server to play on. After playing a lot on single player I really want to play with other people.

Something about you: I'm playing Minecraft since alpha and in the last couple of months got into FTB enjoying it a lot.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
I think I went through all applications for now.
You know that you got denied if there is no answer yet.

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
Hours spent for MC per day: Depends, can go up to 6, or as low as 3.
FTB/Mods experience: Around 4/5 months of experience now.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Yes, I have no idea why, as I did absolutelly nothing wrong, he banned me as I was gonna build a community xp farm.
Go ask Fuzzion_Gamer at the Fuse the Beast server. I did nothing wrong, and he banned me.
Also, trust me, if I didn't want you to know I griefed or made a lag machine, I wouldn't tell you this :p.

Why should we accept your application?: Because I think I'd help alot in a small community, or at least, be friendly to everyone.
Count on me if there is a griefer and I can kill him: I will.

Something about you: I'm very good at IC², BC, Computer Craft, RP2 and Thermal Expansion. I WILL make my house in a mountain, as I like them. (Plus, no creepers :D)

PS: In-game name: ZeroZ30o

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: ZeroZ30o
Added.

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: unseennote
Hours spent for MC per day: 6 to 10
FTB/Mods experience: I'm pretty good with Thaumcraft and the Twilight Forest, not that great with machines though, I'll be honest.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: No, I've checked MCBans to make sure.

Why should we accept your application?: Because I am looking for a great server with a good community to play on, all the other servers I used to play on changed to Ultimate, and my computer slows down quite a bit when trying to play it.

Something about you: I love to work together with other players. I don't like PvP and I tend to try to stop disputes between people when they arise. P.S. I've already registered on the forums.