[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if it't possible to get Repair enchant on Apiarist's gear? Or is there other gear that gives the same protection from bee effects?
If you can get up to getting gaia spirits there's the timeless ivy (I think that was it) where you combine it with an item and 3 of whatever is used to repair it (at an anvil) in the crafting table and it will repair from mana.

Last edited:

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
To anybody who is testing the update...
  1. Did you address the fact of Thaumcraft obelisks bring so very rare.
  2. Biome tweaker and climate control let me create the perfect over world.
  3. Please, are you using the updated HQM from knoxs which fixed the issue of days resets for servers.
  4. Is the issue with the creative obelisk Placer causing you to spawn into the void when used to close to other obelisks.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
To anybody who is testing the update...
  1. Did you address the fact of Thaumcraft obelisks bring so very rare.
  2. Biome tweaker and climate control let me create the perfect over world.
  3. Please, are you using the updated HQM from knoxs which fixed the issue of days resets for servers.
  4. Is the issue with the creative obelisk Placer causing you to spawn into the void when used to close to other obelisks.
1. This is why the creative placer is craftable.
2. Not sure what you're asking here
3. HQM has been updated for ages... (4 Public releases ago...)
4. That's a TC issue, nothing can be done about it. But this is also why Gadomancy is in the pack, as it offers a solution.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
If you can get up to getting gaia spirits there's the timeless ivy (I think that was it) where you combine it with an item and 3 of whatever is used to repair it (at an anvil) in the crafting table and it will repair from mana.
So... the shirt, the Timeless Ivy, and three other shirts? I think the only thing that repairs Apiarist's gear is another piece of the same gear. And then the Timeless Ivy won't know which item to put the repairing effect onto. I suppose it doesn't matter, as long as it works, I don't care about the enchants. I'll try it with 4 new pairs of boots...

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
So... the shirt, the Timeless Ivy, and three other shirts? I think the only thing that repairs Apiarist's gear is another piece of the same gear. And then the Timeless Ivy won't know which item to put the repairing effect onto. I suppose it doesn't matter, as long as it works, I don't care about the enchants. I'll try it with 4 new pairs of boots...
I think you can use silk mesh iirc to repair it.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Yea unfortunately it looks like ivy based repair isn't an option for these since they don't seem to have an anvil repair material set. The only thing I can think of that might help you is that you can repair the suit on the blacksmith's anvil.
Or set up a hive of Transmuting Bees - they also provide the silk wisps (and other things), but without a horrible area effect. And if you're un/lucky, you might accidentally breed out the transmutation effect. *looks innocent*

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
There was the issue of edge biomes (rivers, beach, etc) spawning dirt and grass.

It also fixes the issue of some ores still spawning in the overworld.
BT cannot change the top block of Beach and Ocean biomes as they are hardcoded. The ores that are spawning in 0.9.1 are cos there is no config option for them in that version of academycraft. You could always actually take a look at the changelog for the upcoming update yourself y'know, rather than getting others to tell it to you.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Sorry to have bothered you then.

As for your points, while you are correct, BT has the option for block replacement. This allows to replace on block for another. This can be set to run after chunk generation but before the decoration phase.

While I do understand your response in regards to changelog, I apologize for not looking their first as I should have.

That being said, if you would like I can send you the BT files tweaked to solve those issues if you like. I would just need to know what ores are giving you issues.

Just wanted to help as I really love this pack. I also offer any assistance you might need help with in regards to MineTweaker scripts.

Look forward to the pack and the amazing things you have in store for us.

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody know which version of Mekanism split gas tanks into Basic, Advanced, Elite and Ultimate? And does that version of Mekanism work easily with .91 regrowth? I'm sick of having piles of these regular gas tanks around. I'd like some larger gas storage.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody know which version of Mekanism split gas tanks into Basic, Advanced, Elite and Ultimate? And does that version of Mekanism work easily with .91 regrowth? I'm sick of having piles of these regular gas tanks around. I'd like some larger gas storage.

The latest extra cells allows you to store gasses in the me system. If you are going to change mods you could also go for that.

N

Nevar_Darkmoon

Does anyone know if it't possible to get Repair enchant on Apiarist's gear? Or is there other gear that gives the same protection from bee effects?
Thaumic Restorer from Thaumcraft Tinker will fix ANYTHING you put into it. Will cost you some perditio though. :)

N

Nevar_Darkmoon

Railcraft tanks store steam :) Steam is actually considered a liquid. Currently using a 4k bucket steel tank to buffer the warm up period of my boiler.