SSD not working with Thaumic Energistics(Possibly Extra Cells)

Anubis40111

Jul 29, 2019
I have built a super soaryn drive and I thought I would be able to see any storage in the system, it doesn't show essentia from thaumic energistics though. I haven't tried fluid from extra cells yet so if there is some special step that I need to do to make the essentia, or fluids, show up I would be grateful for the help. I am playing FTB Infinity Evolved.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
I might be mistaken, but i'm fairly sure that the Interface Storage Bus combo used in the SSD only handles items, not fluids or essentia. Due to the differing properities of the fluid interface, i'm fairly sure a fluid interface fluid storage bus wouldn't work in a similar manner, nor is there an equivalent I'm aware of for essentia. You might need to place the Fluid/Essentia storage cells somewhere on your main network, rather than in the SSD.

Anubis40111

Jul 29, 2019
I do see that there are Essentia and Fluid Storage buses though, would it then be possible to make a SSD using those somehow?

Update: Tested in a creative world. Using fluid interfaces and fluid storage buses in place of the regular ones does in fact allow for a SSD for fluids. Given a lack of an essentia interface, provider does not work, it is not possible to do this with essentia.

Last edited:

Anubis40111

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for showing me this. I would never have thought to use a normal interface. It works exactly as I wanted it to. Thanks again.