I'm lonely. Looking for family members :D Lite-Modded Server.

C

carbochem

Hello folks!

My first post in this forum, I have a server which runs Forge and uses around 40 mods. Pretty basic, mostly around IC2 and thaumcraft, however there are a few more mods. The purpose of this server is to mainly learn the basics but doing so alone is damn boring. So in need of members or more importantly friends. You could join, learn, fool around a bit but griefing would not be tolerated. The server might expand in the future, to include more mods that we could crack down together. All of you curious guys/gals out there who needed a platform which excepts newcomers to modded mc, this might be a good place to start.

Requirements:-Skype, a certain amount of maturity, a curious brain, patience, TRUST.

To apply:-

IGN:-

Skype Name:-

Country/Timezone:-

Experience(Modded MC Experience):-

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: FaZeDarkStar

Skype name: waffle3579

Country/Timezone: United States/ Central Standard Time

Experience(Modded MC): Overall, I'm good with most mods or I can learn quickly, but I have no experience with thaumcraft so I was hoping we could learn together. I'm decent with Ic2, but it's not the first mod I would jump to use.

C

carbochem

Ign: FaZeDarkStar

Skype name: waffle3579

Country/Timezone: United States/ Central Standard Time

Experience(Modded MC): Overall, I'm good with most mods or I can learn quickly, but I have no experience with thaumcraft so I was hoping we could learn together. I'm decent with Ic2, but it's not the first mod I would jump to use.
I added you on Skype.

D

DireChyymeras

IGN:Dire_Chymeras
experience with modded: basics and mostly aesthetics, I have made a mudpack though

C

carbochem

IGN:Dire_Chymeras
experience with modded: basics and mostly aesthetics, I have made a mudpack though
Hey :D Thanks for applying!

I'm sorry mate, we already have a mod pack which other members of the server are using and the server also has the mods installed. So a new modpack would mean a server reset and a lot of hassle. The modpack we use right now is not extremely complex and Is forgiving. Post your Skype here or pm me and I'll add you on Skype.

Cheers. Good day

D

DireChyymeras

Hey :D Thanks for applying!

I'm sorry mate, we already have a mod pack which other members of the server are using and the server also has the mods installed. So a new modpack would mean a server reset and a lot of hassle. The modpack we use right now is not extremely complex and Is forgiving. Post your Skype here or pm me and I'll add you on Skype.

Cheers. Good day
lol no that's fair enough I was just citing it as experience :D

C

carbochem

thx i'll sort out the details in the next day or so, where did you see my builds and which ones? :)
I got your reply, idk where it is but ill consider adding both chisel and carpenter's blocks. I'll probably be updating the mod pack in a day or 2 and update the server aswell. I guess chisel needs retrogening aswell(correct me if i am wrong). I'll get back to you after these mods have been included successfully and ive taken care of whatever needs tending. About your builds, i'm on my mobile right now and too lazy to drop the link, but i saw you build a castle with a barracks, and another a huge air ship. Great stuff man.

D

DireChyymeras

I got your reply, idk where it is but ill consider adding both chisel and carpenter's blocks. I'll probably be updating the mod pack in a day or 2 and update the server aswell. I guess chisel needs retrogening aswell(correct me if i am wrong). I'll get back to you after these mods have been included successfully and ive taken care of whatever needs tending. About your builds, i'm on my mobile right now and too lazy to drop the link, but i saw you build a castle with a barracks, and another a huge air ship. Great stuff man.
awesome, I've only improved since then. I look forward to playing

M

Maleven

Mod Exp: Heavily experienced with modding both Single Player games and Servers, previously hosted a Heavily modded server (100+mods), Have been playing a modded Minecraft game since 1.6 Beta all the way through to the current release, experienced with Vanilla Minecraft modding, FTB, and Technic packs

Looking for a fun server to play on, would love to play around with the mods you mentioned and get more familiar with the endgame of those particular mods. I never got too far into Thaumcraft or IC2, early to mid progression...

C

carbochem

Mod Exp: Heavily experienced with modding both Single Player games and Servers, previously hosted a Heavily modded server (100+mods), Have been playing a modded Minecraft game since 1.6 Beta all the way through to the current release, experienced with Vanilla Minecraft modding, FTB, and Technic packs

Looking for a fun server to play on, would love to play around with the mods you mentioned and get more familiar with the endgame of those particular mods. I never got too far into Thaumcraft or IC2, early to mid progression...
I sent you a request on Skype, you haven't replied yet.

thetacoranger06

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:-thetacoranger
Skype Name:-thoper1996
Country/Timezone:-central
Experience(Modded MC Experience):-i have been playing modded minecraft for about 5 or 6 years now so i have done a alot just really looking for someone to play with

D

DireChyymeras

hey guy's i'm not on often atm because of exams but in a week or so ill come back on :D