Banned Again!?

• Thread starter SilentWolfGaming
  • Start date
S

SilentWolfGaming

Hello, I am SilentWolfGaming
I have been banned twice so far. Both of which I did not deserve. Now! Let me digress, the first time I was banned is for "Griefing/Stealing" or supposedly I had. Anyway, what happened Is I was mining underground, peacefully and lawfully according to the rules. and to my luck, the servers lag was being a nuisance and without warning every time... I was kicked for trying to mine in someone else's claim. Now for the second time!?, I have'nt been on in 5 days since today. 06-FEB-16. when is try to log in to the server. It says that I am banned for 3 days 17hrs 31 minutes and 5 seconds as of right now. Now I don't know what I had done this time, considering that when I was on, I logged off on my own and had been fine. However, trying to log on to what I believe is a wonderful Mod Pack and a fantastic server, I cannot. My purpose for this is to see if there is anyway I can get this ban overturned and a further look in to what has happened. If not I will gladly get through this Ban, and return when it is up. Thanks to all or any that can help
-SWG

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
If you want your server admins to see this, you'll want to drop it into the server's thread/forum.

That being said, sounds like a fairly shoddy server and you'd better off without. Auto-banning players for inadvertently mining into claimed chunks? Doesn't sound all that fantastic to me. In all honesty I think they've done you a favour, now you're free to find somewhere better ran by someone who knows what their doing.