NSAWolf - GAME THREAD

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Totally didn't thought that the day would end on Monday
Vote sgbros, I find it odd that he would vote for Shazam after he explained the reasoning for the day 1 voting.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
No wolfkill? The only protective role (Bodyguard) would've caused two more deaths, so... The wolves forgot? Lol.
I'm envisioning a scenario where Shazam08 is a wolf and he realised he forgot to wolfkill and then he made this post because it is the first thing that comes to mind that will make yourself not look like a wolf.

Vote Shazam08

As you can tell there is a gold mine of information available so it was difficult to choose Shazam08 out of the many possible people who are playing suspiciously

Reactions: Pyure

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'm envisioning a scenario where Shazam08 is a wolf and he realised he forgot to wolfkill and then he made this post because it is the first thing that comes to mind that will make yourself not look like a wolf.

Vote Shazam08
Okay, two things.
  1. I was online while the recap was being written (see my post back there). You know what's more effective than covering up a blundered wolfkill? Going to the wolf convo and voting to kill someone (which I would've had ample time to do).
  2. ...I'm not entirely sure of everyone's opinion of me, but I like to think I'm competent enough to serve the basic function of a wolf. :p
"Shazam, you clever fiend! You halted the wolfkill on purpose so you could make this exact argument later!"

I mean, anything's possible. Wolf-Shaz would be giving up a free kill to put himself (?) in the line of fire, though, so... Not really, no.

Reactions: Pyure

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Shazam, redirected a lynch vote to avoid getting the wolf lynched.
or maybe it was because it was dragon

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, two things.
  1. I was online while the recap was being written (see my post back there). You know what's more effective than covering up a blundered wolfkill? Going to the wolf convo and voting to kill someone (which I would've had ample time to do).
  2. ...I'm not entirely sure of everyone's opinion of me, but I like to think I'm competent enough to serve the basic function of a wolf. :p
"Shazam, you clever fiend! You halted the wolfkill on purpose so you could make this exact argument later!"

I mean, anything's possible. Wolf-Shaz would be giving up a free kill to put himself (?) in the line of fire, though, so... Not really, no.
You could've.... forgotten *shrugs*

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I find Shazam to be pretty townish based on yesterday. He saw firsthand the effect that the D1 lynch and discussion had on the wolves, and proceeded to go with it anyways. Seems like something that town-Shazam would do.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I'm really glad for this grace smite thing. Considering I'm fairly confident that I was the first one to run with it (not to brag)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
These were all the votes before mine:
first
Vote Nojr
Nojr isn't in this game @TheEpic5
Vote TheEpic5
I'm having a p(y)ure vote for today
vote VikeStep
Wow, what a play! I can't believe I saved... Dragon? Your post confuses me.

Reactions: dylanpiera

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Shazam doesn't sound wolfy to me at all. Vikestep on the other hand is making good use of shazam leading the day one vote. Shazam ain't stupid. Vike is smart. It just happens to match up

Vote Vikestep

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
The streak goes on...

Vote Shazam08

As you can tell there is a gold mine of information available so it was difficult to choose Shazam08 out of the many possible people who are playing suspiciously
That's actually a good idea. But there's more than one wolf right???
You guys really have something against me :p
I can respect that.

Anyways, that first vague sentence meant I have never been a wolf. ever. Oh well.