Using Mage Quest modpack with McMyAdmin

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Dodge

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Using Mage Quest modpack with McMyAdmin
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Mage Quest
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
cant get quest books unless i start server using the ServerStart.bat im thinking there are some parameters that need to be set on McMyAdmin conf file for this work but not sure how to do this. any help is appreciated.

PS: im thinking this could be set under Java.CustomOpts but again not sure exact what correct line for this could be

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Do you have to run a command to get the book? There should be a group/whitelist thing in MCMA and If I remember right you have to move the players to the right group for them to be able to do anything.

Dodge

Jul 29, 2019
not sure what command that would be, even as a OP cant get the books. only thing i see different are the java options used on the bat file from running it in MCMA

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Does it give any errors when you try to get the book? Can you post a log when starting the server with MCMA?