New Series - Blast Off! Let's Play (Youtube)

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all! I'm new to this forum, but a friend and I have started a new Let's Play series in the Blast Off mod pack. The first few episodes are up, and they are releasing once every day or two. We do this as a fun hobby, but I'd welcome any comments or feedback on the videos.

I've embedded the first episode in this post, and you can find my channel and this playlist in my signature. Hope to see you around!

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Another new episode was released today, and I'm embedding Episode 3 for those who are keeping up with the thread. Feel free to drop any feedback on this or the comments!

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Hi again! Episode 4 is available and embedded. If you thought my partner learned his lesson, I have a shocking twist in store this time.

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 5 is now embedded - hopefully the blast door holds against the consequences of my partner's insatiable blood lust! Another new episode published to the playlist, as well.

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone! Episode 8 is up on Youtube and more are being released daily. I've embedded Episode 6 in this post for those keeping up with the thread. New episodes are released at 12 PM Eastern Daylight Time! Feel free to provide feedback or suggestions for future episodes.

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone! Episode 10 is up, featuring quite the number of base renovations, and I've embedded Episode 8 below!

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! Episode 11 is out on Youtube, and Episode 9 is embedded. Jon's still hunting down everything around our base and discovers that zombie heads are horrible both in the hotbar AND on the wall.

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! You know the drill :) Episode 12 is up on Youtube and Episode 10 is embedded for your viewing pleasure. Jon and I are both doing a little redecorating, although I can't say I'm a fan of his choices in decor.

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
We're under attack! Sorta. More like we're striking back. It's a bunch of fighting in Episode 11. Episode 13 has also been posted on Youtube, so check that out, too!

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
We're still struggling with water, but we'll figure it out eventually! Enjoy Episode 12 (and, as usual, Episode 14 is up on Youtube already, too). Thanks for those who are watching and feel free to leave me feedback in the comments or this thread!

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Now we have both water and temperature problems - I'm sweating up a storm and Jon can't hardly get warm fast enough. Episode 15 is up on Youtube, as well, for those keeping ahead!

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
While out exploring, we find a new structure and find a work around to dungeon diving! Also, I'll be away until Sunday, but videos will keep posting on Youtube for this series through Saturday. Episodes 17 and 18 are already out, and new episodes are posted daily.

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all! I was away for an extended weekend vacation, but I'm back now. Videos have been posted more or less daily, and I'll embed Episode 17 in this post. Up to Episode 22 is posted on Youtube, so feel free to stop by and catch up!

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all! I'm not dead and I'm back from a little hiatus. Up to episode 24 is now up on Youtube, and I'm going to continue posting where I left off in this thread just in case anyone missed the other episodes. I'll post two per post until we're caught up.

Ahrmin_Arxtrema

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Episodes 20 and 21 are embedded below, and Episode 25 has been released on Youtube. We're finally starting to feel like we're making progress.