[1.7.10] GamingOnCaffeine's Modded Survival Island

TeoVO2

Jul 29, 2019
Iguana Tweaks has ups and downs, ups would be free additions to your tools, downs would be the fact that you have to use better material to get better picks with it.
I'm a huge Iguana Tweaks fan and I can't live without it. And I can't play MSI without some of my favorite mods such as VeinMiner and OpenBlocks so I just add them. But now really the pack needs a minimap....... I keep getting lost :).

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Please no Iguana Tweaks. It makes the late game tools a pain in the ass. And no wooden/stone tools? Why?

Don't get me wrong, it's a great mod when used in the right pack. However I don't think this is a pack that should have it.

Reactions: Elroy_

offbeatfish

Jul 29, 2019
The modpack looks great really enjoying it so far. I look forward to the crazy things you will build in your videos using this modpack.

Would be awesome if the pack also included 'The Spice Of Life' just so we can make more complicated food factories rather then having a simple planter solving hunger until endgame.

TeoVO2

Jul 29, 2019
Please no Spice of Life. Spice of life = Pure Suicide (and Isaac's doesn't eat so has something to feed it :) )
He is to lazy to make fancy food systems, am I right?

In the end : No spice of life

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
This is after all a kitchen sink pack. Add whatever you like, nothing is stopping you from making it whatever you want it to be.

Timelord_Warrior

Jul 29, 2019
awwww there is no multiplayer...can someone please tell me how you can add the multiplayer button back? if it is at all possible or could you please add the multiplayer button back issac???

TeoVO2

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question : DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET RUBBER IN THIS PACK, cuz I don't.

awwww there is no multiplayer...can someone please tell me how you can add the multiplayer button back? if it is at all possible or could you please add the multiplayer button back issac???
Yeah I need the multiplayer button otherwise I can't play with my bro :( .

Fraggle Baggle

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Issac, loving the pack and YT series so far. Just a heads up, I've found a recipe conflict: Extra Utilities Blackout Curtains (ID: 1466) can't be crafted because of the recipe for Maliss's Doors Curtain (ID: 5528).

ooey_GUI_good

Jul 29, 2019
Those of you wanting the multiplayer button back: go into the instance's config folder, find the Lockdown.cfg file and open it in a text editor, find the line that says
Code:
B:"Disable Multiplayer Button"=true
and change it to false.

Timelord_Warrior

Jul 29, 2019
Those of you wanting the multiplayer button back: go into the instance's config folder, find the Lockdown.cfg file and open it in a text editor, find the line that says
Code:
B:"Disable Multiplayer Button"=true
and change it to false.
THANK YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING ALL DAY FOR THAT