Would anyone be interested in a Gregtech based mod pack server? 18+

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm deciding whether or not to launch a server running a Gregtech based mod pack. It would be part of the Aura Fury community which means it would be grieve free and 18+ (and run by some talented staff). Would anyone be interested in joining a server like this?

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
lol, yep, more than you think. Im 27 and married. My wife considers herself a Brony as well along with one other person on the server that is 23. What trips people up even more is that I have two Master's Degrees too :)

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Theres a video I can send you on that one lol Most women in the community prefer to be called a brony instead of pegasister. They don't like to be singled out and I can't blame them. Besides when you mention brony most people do take it as the older teen to adult following of MLP

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I applyed and I got in to the group! :D
Thanks a lot, never been part of a community or group

EDIT: I couldnt find this information, what are the 5 mods added?

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Theres download links and instructions (very simple) on our forums once you are able to log in to them. I just activated your website account. Ill e-mail you the link to that part of the forums. Remember, the current world is a test world. The official launch is in a day or two

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to see you were able to log on cimy, server reset is tonight. All the testing went well. Were going to start playing tonight. Ill post here and on the aura fury forums when its ready

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
What does tonight mean for you? Or better yet, what is your time zone?

When I logged in it took awhile before I could move and when it started responding, a bunch of leaves broke and a lot of saplings fel to the ground, it seamed as if no one had been there yet, or maybe it was just my internet connection... and not so good computer.

But really glad to hear that you are gonna start playing tonight, really looking forward to playing!

EDIT: remove the text in the end about what device im using and bla bla... I always forget to remove it

Renato Lopes

Jul 29, 2019
What does tonight mean for you? Or better yet, what is your time zone?

When I logged in it took awhile before I could move and when it started responding, a bunch of leaves broke and a lot of saplings fel to the ground, it seamed as if no one had been there, or maybe it was just my internet connection... and not so good computer.

But really glad to hear that you are gonna start playing tonight, really looking forward to playing!

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk

omg sounds like you're telling a horror story hehe