GWG - New Youtuber - Infinity

Jul 29, 2019
You certainly seemed to have an interesting work day, @Damien Darkside...

I have worked in the customer service industry in both sales and food for 10 years. I have dozens of these stories, some of which I can't speak of right now because I still work with a few of the people I would mention. I know a few Tomb Raider episodes have stories. This is one of them but this is back when we started GWG, and contains a fair bit of swearing.

That being said, I have had tons of fantastic customers, the ones that are crazy like the Nazi Water Lady episode when I started solo casting are one of the "good" crazy people.

Jul 29, 2019
New Video! Making bridges is something that doesn't need a whole lotta fence. Seriously, back off on the fences.

Due to life and work I don't have a lot of video saved up! Sorry for delays!

Reactions: Senseidragon
Jul 29, 2019
I has pulse. So this should be a thing:

Due to life being life and a lot of stuff happening, I didn't have episodes for a while. Videos will restart tomorrow. Thanks for waiting! :D

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I did and I am going to bring it up in the next few videos! I just personally have a thing where I want the drain to be at the lowest section of the structure, because when TC first came out that is how it worked. I also don't like unsupported blocks in my TC structure, and this way my tables aren't in the ground. Because we have other mods like Thermal Expansion and Buildcraft in the pack, I am not going to be making this MASSIVE smelter. Sometimes sacrificing that 3-block space is fine. Plus I plan on raiding a few of the villages to the west for free bricks.

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Yes I did and I am going to bring it up in the next few videos! I just personally have a thing where I want the drain to be at the lowest section of the structure, because when TC first came out that is how it worked. I also don't like unsupported blocks in my TC structure, and this way my tables aren't in the ground. Because we have other mods like Thermal Expansion and Buildcraft in the pack, I am not going to be making this MASSIVE smelter. Sometimes sacrificing that 3-block space is fine. Plus I plan on raiding a few of the villages to the west for free bricks.

That's cool. I just wasn't sure if you were aware of it or not. As it was, you made the smelter pretty decently sized after all. I do generally insert the bottom layer in my builds, as I hate having to dig for extra sand/gravel/clay to get my grout going. I do also tend to bury my casting tables and basins, if for no other reason than to give the appearance of having a tad more room than I really do when walking around. For some reason, despite how long I've played, I always tend to end up building a workshop that feels cramped after the smeltery is added. I hate cramped. :)

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Watches a power-crazed @Damien Darkside plow through a grove of trees in no time flat with a Lumber Axe and then briefly considers the long term ramifications of mercilessly destroying a forest beehive...

...then destroys it anyway!

Definitely not unsubbing. :)

Reactions: Damien Darkside

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Congrats. You've single-handedly shattered my mental image of all the YouTubers I watch.

You...
DireWolf20...
Markiplier...
The Mobius Archives...
VaalDeth...
StormFrenzy...

My therapist is gonna love you.

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Hah. Been there, done that more times than I'd care to admit.

My personal worst was finding a great clump of diamonds, using my Fortune III pickaxe on it to get a nice haul, and then have a creeper drop down on me from overhead onto my tiny little ledge to explode, causing me to knockback off the aforementioned tiny ledge to fall into a deep pool of lava.

No, I didn't have keepInventory turned on...