Agrarian skies snow?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
There should.be a quest.that gives you a snow Block just Mine that snow Block.with a shovel

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Awesomegamer64

Jul 29, 2019
There should.be a quest.that gives you a snow Block just Mine that snow Block.with a shovel

Thanks,could you please tell me the quest name and section and also,im pretty sure it takes 2 snow blocks to make them,thanks anyway

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
If you're playing AgSkies, I'm pretty sure you don't need snow for the Glacial Precipitator. I remember I didn't.
If you're playing AgSkies2, you might be able to make snow out of water blocks with Botania's Pure Daisy if you have version 199 or higher. (I'm on a borrowed computer atm waiting for the part to fix my computer so I can't check)

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks,could you please tell me the quest name and section and also,im pretty sure it takes 2 snow blocks to make them,thanks anyway
From what i remember from the First agrarian skies a glacial participator takes 2 water buckets 2 Copper gears machine frame piston and reception coil
Did she change that?

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
There's also a bee with a snow effect. Merry bee I think. You may get one from the reward bags. I did not knowing snow is hard :p.

Also doesn't botania have some form of transmutation for snow? May want to check NEI.

Hazzor

Jul 29, 2019
I just found a taiga biome, made a platform, there and waited for it to snow... is that not viable for some reason?