Feed The Beast Pyramid map remake

Aubinator

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the voice. Was probably mine. My friend was beside me LAN, and didn't have a proper mic so my voice constantly bled into his microphone. :(

Some errors in the map need to be worked. One major one we believe is the ore dictionary or config files. Crafting a certain item, revealed another mod item with the same name.

As for 'other pyramids', I am thinking of something different than a pyramid (to be revealed on a later date).

I am on holidays now, but when I get back, I'll be sure to get Feed The Beasts up somewhere soon!

Biblioteca13

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know why but in the normal v2.4 map I got tin twice in the first two quests, supposedly It should only give you the same EMC item once?

Atm I'm trying to figure out how to do a timer because it asks for something else than redstone

Edit: Rubber doesn't have EMC value :/

How does one do a timer? Is there any quest that gives you that blue stuff?

Last edited:

dombarrieau

Jul 29, 2019
Loving this map, but I have a few questions:
I am currently at the "Redstone Paradise" quest (regular Insanity map), and I can't complete the Repeater item because I don't have Teslatite. Am I missing something or does it mean the redstone repeater (from Vanilla Minecraft)?

Is there an easy way to generate a lot of EMC early on? In the old version, you could create a dark room and mass-produce EMC, but that no longer works. Do I just have to wait until I get a macerator and use the bone/blaze trick?

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
Loving this map, but I have a few questions:
I am currently at the "Redstone Paradise" quest (regular Insanity map), and I can't complete the Repeater item because I don't have Teslatite. Am I missing something or does it mean the redstone repeater (from Vanilla Minecraft)?

Is there an easy way to generate a lot of EMC early on? In the old version, you could create a dark room and mass-produce EMC, but that no longer works. Do I just have to wait until I get a macerator and use the bone/blaze trick?

I'm sorry but I can't give you an answer for that until monday since I'm currently not at home and can't look at the map.

As for EMC generation you could use a simple mob farm (I can't think of anything else at the moment)

lewilson82

Jul 29, 2019
This looks awesome! I miss the old maps. I was hoping the pax pack was a new pyramid

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

dombarrieau

Jul 29, 2019
So I ended up cheating a hacking in teslatite to create the repeater, but the quest was not completed, I created a redstone repeater and it worked. Might want to change the sign to not create this confusion

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
So I ended up cheating a hacking in teslatite to create the repeater, but the quest was not completed, I created a redstone repeater and it worked. Might want to change the sign to not create this confusion
I'm probly not going to change it since I'm thinking about redoing the map completely. I'll see if I have enough time for that

dombarrieau

Jul 29, 2019
If you do remake the map, could you add a chest that gives back any items that aren't part of a requirement? For example, if I give a "repeater" instead of a "redstone repeater", the repeater will be given back. This would also help if you drop the wrong item from your inventory. I hope that made sense

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing, the system doesn't seem to be accepting the MFE for burning rubber
If you do remake the map, could you add a chest that gives back any items that aren't part of a requirement? For example, if I give a "repeater" instead of a "redstone repeater", the repeater will be given back. This would also help if you drop the wrong item from your inventory. I hope that made sense
Yeah I'll see about that I already started remaking it and got the basics remade If I have time next week I might be able to finish it.
About the MFE, it contains NBT data so that is probably the problem since the ME bus sees an MFE (that I gave myself through NEI) and an MFE that is crafted as different Items.
Again I'll watch out for that in the rebuilt version. Thanks for reporting that

L

LuongxX

When i did quests on the insane map so when i throw items on transformator it doesnt give me the reward chest.

H

halotroop2288

The first thing I did when I got this was forget to change my key bindings and walk right off the edge of the platform. 10/10.

M

Majki88

hello
can u check out fermenter from forestry
when I open game will crash:
The game crashed whilst unexpected error
The game crashed whilst unexpected error
Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot create a fluidstack from a null fluid

ftb revisited 2.4 normal map
i add to your modpack: treecapitator, optifine HD_U_E3 and better fps 1.0.1