Besides MC, what have you been playing lately?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I preloaded Witcher 3 yesterday, so I know what will happen to my life in 4 days...

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of Guilty Gear and Vanguard Princess ^^ I recommend both of those if you have a controller.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Fossil Fighters Frontier lately. Been having fun trying to get a full stable of sauropod vivosaurs.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
YuGiOh Forbidden Memories for the PSX. Sadly my original copy wont work on my ps3, so I have to resort to emulation. Still a good game though ^^

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I bought The Witcher III last night and I already hate it. As a movie it is okay, as a game it is criminally overrated.

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
I torrented Hatred to try it out. I wanted to see if it was going to be as dumb as I expected. It is as bad as I expected it to be. The controls are bad, the game is repetitive, and I got tired of it after 10 minutes. The game isn't even worth the AO rating, I seen worst stuff in Mortal Kombat and even GTA. The game was all hype mixed with rustled jimmies. I would stay away from it.

I bought The Witcher III last night and I already hate it. As a movie it is okay, as a game it is criminally overrated.

So like the rest of the Witcher games then?

Last edited:

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
@Lyra_Chan I have a bunch of games I could zip up and send ya if you want. Skyrim, bunch of emulator games, some Final Fantasy. If you have any specific requests, I can take a look at my media drive and see if I have it.

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
BloodRayne: Betrayal. It's an amazing action platformer. <3 The only problem I have with it is chapter 13. Other than that, it's now one of my favourite games. <3 (No but seriously though, f*** chapter 13) It's on sale on steam for like 2 bucks. It's more than worth it. <3

@Lyra_Chan I have a bunch of games I could zip up and send ya if you want. Skyrim, bunch of emulator games, some Final Fantasy. If you have any specific requests, I can take a look at my media drive and see if I have it.
At this point I have too many games... My steam library is at 91 games and I only played thought like 3 so far. I think I might be busy for a while. x3 Thank you though :3