[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Could I get a copy of that blacklist? going to be setting up a server and that would be very nice to have.
I've attached a copy of my blacklist. Should prevent all doors, warded blocks, nodes, and thaumcraft multiblocks from being cardboard boxed.

Attachments

• BoxBlacklist.txt
    11 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: Booker The Geek

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Silly question for those who have gotten far enough in Witchery, and I'm going to try to avoid spoilers. At one point, there is a choice to be made. Does this mean that Witchery will never be 100%, or are the other choices just marked as 'complete'?

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
So as to the suggestion for a spawn egg for a coven witch, we came up with this
  • ThaumcraftGates ~LINK~ Good interaction between Thaumcraft and Buildcraft
That post isn't too specific about what the mod can do, but it looks like what AutoMagy already does more elegantly and Thaumcraftily with remote comparators, crystalline eyes and vis readers.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Silly question for those who have gotten far enough in Witchery, and I'm going to try to avoid spoilers. At one point, there is a choice to be made. Does this mean that Witchery will never be 100%, or are the other choices just marked as 'complete'?

From what i remember, and if i am thinking of the right quest you are talking about. The rest disappear and are marked "complete."

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Turns out most transport systems don't like cooperating with the ore-dict behavior. You could remove all the contents and put one of the Thaumcraft versions in, then re-inserting the rest of the material to convert it to that type. Not sure if it makes sense in this case. You could try using a JABBA barrel as a buffer between the furnace and your system.
Yeah, the problem is that the infernal furnace outputs Forestry ingots (which is fine - I can switch the drawers to that) but also Thaumcraft nuggets. The drawers want Tinker's nuggets. Is there any way for me to change how this is handled, either by the drawers or by the furnace?

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yea, that was an oversight on my part which has been remedied for 0.8.
So if Titanium isn't supposed to be done through the infernal blast furnace, is there anything that we can use it for? And is the only way to make titanium going to be mixing magnesium and rutile in a smeltery/crucible furnace?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
From what i remember, and if i am thinking of the right quest you are talking about. The rest disappear and are marked "complete."

Thanks :) It's not a big thing, but it would bug me if I ever complete the book and had that one section sitting there claiming to be incomplete.

Irosu

Jul 29, 2019
In a good dream, I can not crafting anything. Because i dont have crafting inventary. How I can crafting?

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
In a good dream, I can not crafting anything. Because i dont have crafting inventary. How I can crafting?

In the Spirit world there are trees randomly around. Once you have been there abit, you should be able to get wood, then just find flint to make a flint axe like normal. Then you can craft the crafting table.

Irosu

Jul 29, 2019
In the Spirit world there are trees randomly around. Once you have been there abit, you should be able to get wood, then just find flint to make a flint axe like normal. Then you can craft the crafting table.

But the problem i dont have crafting (in inventary 2x2) and i can not crafting flint axe and cracfting table

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
You can craft the flint axe the same way you did when you started the pack. Start by making the blank stencils. Then make the stencil table to get your axe head stencil. Make the axe head itself, and put it in your 2x2 with a stick.

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
I think he may be saying that he doesn't see the crafting grid (the 2x2 one) in his inventory in the Spirit world. I haven't gotten there yet to know if that's a thing or not, or maybe he's on the wrong sort of inventory seeing as how there's three or more (baubles, etc.)?

Neithan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, anyone having problems in tree breeding?
I cant get any mutation what so ever, i dont even have a silver Lime yet!

In another topic, @thephoenixlodge there is any possibility for you to add thaumic energistics? Maybe you could consider Draconic Evolution for a heavy end game.

also, I love bees and tree breeding, I wold love a bigger quest tree for them :p

sorry for my bad english just a guy from Brazil :)

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, anyone having problems in tree breeding?
I cant get any mutation what so ever, i dont even have a silver Lime yet!

In another topic, @thephoenixlodge there is any possibility for you to add thaumic energistics? Maybe you could consider Draconic Evolution for a heavy end game.

also, I love bees and tree breeding, I wold love a bigger quest tree for them :p

sorry for my bad english just a guy from Brazil :)
Draconic Evolution doesn't really fit the pack, imo, but Thaumic Energistics would be great :)

Reactions: Neithan

Neithan

Jul 29, 2019
Draconic Evolution doesn't really fit the pack, imo, but Thaumic Energistics would be great :)

Yeah, maybe as it is. It just crossed my mind because Draconic Evolution is kinda mix of Tech and magic, and maybe if some recipes where a little tweak to require items like from botania and mekanism could work greatly, but i know by itself Draconic evolution is very much OP ( lol ) so I really dont believe it could be added.