JamPacked II

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
So, you land on floating Island with 13,000 Igneous extruder's a crafting bench, no hunger. Your only task's is one submit 14 trillion octuple compressed cobblestone then all 13,000 extruder's.

On removal of last extruder ofc you free-fall, in the infinite death span death spawn loop the end.

Download please.

Are you sure? If you have a spare 2.9 billion years, go for it!

I really hope I've miscalculated that.
-----------
EDIT: Just... because:

Calculation:
13000 Extruders

Each produces 1 cobble every 2 seconds, or 6500 cobble/second.

14 trillion (in my money) is 14,000,000,000,000.

Multiply by the value for cobble (43 million)

14,000,000,000,000 × 43,046,721 = 602,654,094,000,000,000,000.

(Now for the time it will take...)

That value divided by 6500 cobble per second = 92,716,014,461,538,461.5 seconds (approx).

Divide by 86,400 for the number of days = 1,073,102,019,230.8 days (again, approx)

Divide by 365.25 for the number of years = 2,937,993,208 years (another approximation)

Or, 2.9 billion years.

Bear in mind this relies on the TE3 rate of cobble production; I don't know whether TE4 extruders can be made faster.

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
No, I will just set my clones to playing it.
Sure, they can live on long after you, in theory!

Given a fixed number of extruders, a fixed rate of extrusion (the main flaw in my calculations as they're based on 1 cobble per 2 seconds per extruder), and a fixed target value, no amount of clones will get it done faster ;p

fishspeaker

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, they can live on long after you, in theory!

Given a fixed number of extruders, a fixed rate of extrusion (the main flaw in my calculations as they're based on 1 cobble per 2 seconds per extruder), and a fixed target value, no amount of clones will get it done faster ;p

I (maybe incorrectly) assumed this would be a multiplayer map. There are totally servers capable of supporting 6 billion simultaneous players, right?

Ryanasaurus

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to change the color of something in a crucible with Minetweaker? You can do it for composting, but the same thing doesn't work with melting.
aLa54Gi.jpg

mods.exnihilo.Crucible.addRecipe(<Natura:florasapling:6>, <liquid:water> * 500);
Thats what it's like now.

Quexxy

Jul 29, 2019
Can i change the textures from the hqm book or others?? (My English is not very well, sorry im german)

Thanks if you answer this question,

~Quexxy

Ar13mis

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea what is wrong? I don't know enough about crashes and logs to sift through this thing. http://paste.ee/p/EuTjA if someone could offer their assistance as to a fix, I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: I re-downloaded the version of Thermal Expansion and now it is launching properly. I'm glad it was that simple but am still confused as to why (with the same version of the mod) it changed.

Last edited:

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea what is wrong? I don't know enough about crashes and logs to sift through this thing. http://paste.ee/p/EuTjA if someone could offer their assistance as to a fix, I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: I re-downloaded the version of Thermal Expansion and now it is launching properly. I'm glad it was that simple but am still confused as to why (with the same version of the mod) it changed.
First, check if you have thermal foundation installed, if not, then install it.
Nevermind....

skunkdonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I do. Thanks for the help but it started working after I reinstalled Thermal Expansion. However, now whenever I load a world, the game crashes with this http://paste.ee/p/zabXx crash log.
It says minecraft is corrupt and there has been some tampering with mc. You need to reinstall mc on MultiMC
Basically u need to recreate the pack on MMC

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I do. Thanks for the help but it started working after I reinstalled Thermal Expansion. However, now whenever I load a world, the game crashes with this http://paste.ee/p/zabXx crash log.
The error says nothing about corruption in Minecraft. It says that something is wrong with Bibliocraft's Bookcase Master object, the thing the mod uses to define what a bookcase is (and then the other objects inherit that, and just say "I'm made of this wood"). Re-download or update Bibliocraft.