monster[pack yet still monster] build-farewell from community

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
so for all of my time here in this community i have been mostly dormant and unheard of,lurking in the shadows reading watching and viewing the creations made by the greatest minds of this awesome community but oh have i been an active visitor of this community.. but good times come to an end [at least temporary end] as im moving out in the next few weeks[if not next week its still undecided by me and the people i move in with] to an appartment in wich i would probably not have much time to play minecraft in and going to have to focus on more important "life" things such as work and my upcoming college experience
but me being a very creative mind and a future student for graphic design i decided to make a monster build in the monster pack and showcase it here in this thread along with any progress i make on it.. i have been working on it for weeks on my free time and would actualy love to get a partner to work on it with [if you are up for it as mostly a helping hand and maybe give suggestions if you got any] feel free to contact me in pm or skype [ask for skype in pm]

hopefully i will manage to not mess up the uploading proccess of these pictures in any way

monster build.jpg the top floor. the main applied energistics control area and the highest viewpoint of the whole construction site

New Bitmap Image (12).jpg the big reactor i had up untill this point but im speeding up on making a massive reactor setup.. its actively cooled so it gives out steam to turbines.

monster build 7.jpg the second before last floor on the sky part of the base. two turbines and a carrot farm ive yet to find a place to relocate to.. currently building a turbine cage area futured to contain 4 rather nicely sized turbines on each side of the underwater base

monster build 2.jpg applied energistics assemblers! love those so much [the last floor bottom on the sky base]

monster build 3.jpg the way going down in elevators all the way from the sky base to underwater base [still unfinished area one of many sigh]

monster build 4.jpg aand this is where it gets funky and beautifull for me.. the main area of the underwater base.. there are currently 4 ways leading into this area 4 of wich are bridges from the mainland leading right into the float-like platform [and of corse the elevators]

New Bitmap Image (16).jpg one of the bridges leading into the structure. grass has yet to take over the bridge [there are multiple grass blocks on this bridge which are supposed to be infecting all of it with grass]

New Bitmap Image (5).jpg a flying viewpoint of the top floor. towers with fire beacons on them

monster build 5.jpg the work in progress big reactor power system.. i already set up one of the two reactors and there are going to be 2 on each side of the base circle

monster build 6.jpg just started working on this part. the soon to be the quad turbine cage i spoke about

=]

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
yea sure.[i guess] if i may not succeed to finish it by then i will just let someone else possibly finish this

currently working on the turbine cages. makes it difficult being partially underwater

Last edited:

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
added a decently sized tank to hold a ton of liquid enderium inside the water base.. im working on a big enderman farm in the end [killed the dragon 2 days ago] to supply the ender pearls to make enderium blocks as speeders for the turbines

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
update.. i just got word today of the date i can move out to my new appartment.. its in the 14 of april wich means 2 beggining 2 days from now

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
finished automating bank capacitors.. started building a lot in the bottom area of the water base. making it kind of the technical room. currently having enofgh capacitor banks in there to hold around 70m rf

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
one week and 1 day left till move out [8 days in short] most of my work in the project is cosmetic wise by now.. getting a lot of materials for turbine building and reactors for power.. building farms and power systems.. dedicated the bottom floor completly for technical constructions
it holds all of the cables that go into machines and a rather nicely growing capacitor bank multiblock, assembly table with 10 lasers and some small machines

Reactions: Master_Builder_800

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
so sadly i did not manage to finish every single thing i wanted to build in this project but i built a lot.. at least it feels like a lot but im leaving the day after tommarow .. i dont know if i want/can put my map anywere
so i guess its just a goodbye to everyone for a good while! have fun you genius creative people[for the ones that build this awesome stuff and those who dont..learn how to] and keep on doing what you are good at!
im considering on actualy making a post somewere around here to tell the story behind my move out and what made me make this decisions and all just to let you guys in my life a little

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
well i will kind of be at my parents house for a weekend once in a while.. dont imagine i will accomplish much while doing so..i will upload some pictures of the project as i leave it tonight

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
so i decided to actualy come over to my parents over the weekends.. try to sort things out with them eventualy[sad long story i had to kind of run away from home to the place i live in now. anyways project wise im getting a lot of productivity done and am continueing the base along with side systems like the !power cores! im building. in short i wanted something diffrent for a power system,something less mainstream and diffrent so i came up with an idea[dont ask me how i came to fart out this one not to mention implement and build it.. let me introduce the power core!
power core.jpg
basicly a neatly organised and automated 2 layered reactant dynamo.. i had to come up with the rather messy yet completly symetrical and cool looking pipe/wire system and am generaly happy with the result

[umm yea i just noticed the little mishup in the fluiduct system visible on top.. fixed

Reactions: Yusunoha

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
im just going to turn this thread to a main command post of things i want to say/show
so after months of knowing a friend i met over skype in a group of friends. we are [last time i checked] ready to give this long distance boyfriend-girlfriend relationship a chance
distance beetween our country's-10530 km or 6543 miles
he lives in brazil and i in israel
i got drunk last night for the first time after a party with friends. came back to the appartment i live in with my friends and we pulled out a whiskey bottle and i decided to drink just a tiny milimeter high of whiskey. it felt sooooo bad and strong i felt my soul setting on fire. crashed on my bed after about 3 hours worth of lying around on the couch

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
for anyone possibly wondering what in lord's going on with my project. its still going strong
infact i just sorted out my power problem and now am clearing out an idea for a big power [rf] storage
will upload pictures when i can