Problem Mindcrack ModPack V7 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: ic2.core.block.machine.....

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
This problem is for the maintainers of Mindcrack pack

When I udate the mindcrack server (3 month and working from ftb to mindcrack) to the version 7 it begins to give a lot of that

" [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: ic2.core.block.machine.tileentity
.TileEntityInduction@1e513acd didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no ener
gy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true."

i search in IC2 forums and i found the solution, but ... is necesary to update mindcrack pack to a new version with IC2 1.112.187if o newst version.

Server become too laggy with this beautifull msg :)

what can i do???

sorry about my english, im from argentina (yes yes, down there)

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the dev build 1.112.184 of IC2 fixes this issue. But the FTB team doesn't want to use this version for some reason. I've used build 188 on my server for a few days and it runs just fine.

Senmori

Jul 29, 2019
I had this error as well. I found that removing the machine(s) stops this. It's not a solution I like but whatever works...

Reactions: CondeCero

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the dev build 1.112.184 of IC2 fixes this issue. But the FTB team doesn't want to use this version for some reason. I've used build 188 on my server for a few days and it runs just fine.
i tested version 189 at home, no changes.[DOUBLEPOST=1357766133][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had this error as well. I found that removing the machine(s) stops this. It's not a solution I like but whatever works...
Yeah!!!! ppl of the server will like this solution. ;)

tested too, erase the machines and install them again. no changes

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
I am having this problem on my server (DW20+Gregtech) and it has become a pretty big problem. Very near game breaking.

In game it isn't a problem. Everything is getting power just fine. But the debugger is sending this error and my forge log is blowing up by the 100 mbs with this spam. I also fear this spam is lagging the server.

I would rather stay with what FTB is using rather than start doing my own updates and making my own packs. Anyone know of any solutions other than doing my own forge/ic2 updates?

I did read somewhere that Greg T said there is a config for the debugger. Anyone know if that is true or where that config option is? I don't see it in IC2

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
170 is the official beta release.

I doubt FTB want to use a new one until there is something officially released.

My server crashed 5 times tonight so I went ahead and updated to 184. So far everything has been MUCH better.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
they should at least TEST the new versions, I have found them 100% stable and they fix a lot of bugs.

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
You just replaced the IC2 jar without having to replace Gregtech or anything?
Yes. 184 works with whatever is the latest greg-tech and advanced solars from the Mindcrack pack. My server is DW20, but we use the Mindcrack GT & Advanced Solars. Have had no issues since I upgraded the IC2.

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
So v7 of Mindcrack has this bug and nothing is happening with that? great
This bug was in the beta ftb also, Its ic2, have the old logs full of this spam.

Anyone know how to disable this error from showing on the console?

/Manu

Puremin0rez

Jul 29, 2019
Getting this issue too, woke up to a 1gb log file...

Except in my instance, power DOES stop working when the spam gets really bad - this might be related to TickThreading, however.

Puremin0rez

Jul 29, 2019

Where are you finding the dev builds? Can't find them anywhere.

Puremin0rez

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh crap.... looks like it requires a client-side version too because of version checking - anyone know how to bypass version check? XD

Stengel

Jul 29, 2019
I gave all my users the same file to download. As far as I know, there's no other way to bypass it :(

glasspelican

Jul 29, 2019
The mindcrack pack is maintained by the mindcrack team not the ftb team
Its a private server pack that anyone can use

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
The mindcrack pack is maintained by the mindcrack team not the ftb team
Its a private server pack that anyone can use

lol since when? as far as the updates on the pack have come out from v1 to v7 its the ftb ppl updating, and why would the mindcrack ppl decide to use a pack if they have to manually update it every time? they could have just built their pack from scratch.

/manu

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
lol since when? as far as the updates on the pack have come out from v1 to v7 its the ftb ppl updating, and why would the mindcrack ppl decide to use a pack if they have to manually update it every time? they could have just built their pack from scratch.

/manu
I would imagine same reason DW waited for Redpower to release to the public before starting season 5. Mindcrack has lots of fans that want to play what they are playing with. FTB makes that easy. At least that is my guess.