Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
yeah but the reason for posting is prity random. The pack is not released yet for 1.4.2 since RP and EE and some other are not ready yet

So just hold up! :p

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
What has this got to do with mods?
This is a thread about the release/announcement of 1.4.4. It has nothing to do with mods...

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
Well it's in the general discussion section. You can create a thread about what you would do in a zombie apocalypse if you wanted too.

Anyway, back on topic. I guess 1.4.4 is just going to have bug fixes so I'm not really interested in it to be honest.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Well it was just the title and the post itself being so empty and not really bringing something to discuss, but oke

Narcisism

Jul 29, 2019
Well...

"Thinks about what to do for next week"

I'm playing Civ 5 until the updates get slower, and probably until RedPower updates (if it ever does... -_- ). You could also give BTW a try, I suppose. Or maybe Torchlight? I could list a ton of games I like that you might want to try xD

EDIT: Greedseed, you really need to learn to read between the lines a bit. He's basically saying "More updates? Well, I guess that means more time until I can actually play Minecraft. Any suggestions on what to do until then?" And AGAIN with the backseat moderating. Not gonna make friends that way, bud.

Reactions: ScottWears

Alexandria

Jul 29, 2019
FYI: a few posts were reported. From what I could tell, the OP and the threads posted resolved the issue themselves. Thanks for the reports, but for the reasons they were reported, I personally found it invalid as it'd already been resolved between the users.

If it continues, the OP can report the posts for further review.

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
Well it's in the general discussion section. You can create a thread about what you would do in a zombie apocalypse if you wanted too.

Anyway, back on topic. I guess 1.4.4 is just going to have bug fixes so I'm not really interested in it to be honest.

You would have been had they released 1.4.3 with the nasty water bug believe me. It was quite irritating. Not to mention the torch placement bug that would drive anyone with OCD to pull their hair out.

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
You would have been had they released 1.4.3 with the nasty water bug believe me. It was quite irritating. Not to mention the torch placement bug that would drive anyone with OCD to pull their hair out.

I haven't actually tried 1.4.3 tbh... The only bug that annoys me currently in 1.4.2 is the stupid cursor positioning whenever you go into your inventory.

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't actually tried 1.4.3 tbh... The only bug that annoys me currently in 1.4.2 is the stupid cursor positioning whenever you go into your inventory.

Ah, well I will tell you then. They (somehow) bugged it up so that you could not fight water currents at all. That and if you placed a torch on the floor beside a wall, the torch would jump to the wall. It was pretty bad.

D

Deleted member 188

It seems like the 1.4.4 patch, while good for hopefully solving more bugs, also has the unfortunate side effect of pushing all the mods back like 2+ weeks due to people not wanting to waste their time on temporary versions. At least Mojang didn't just surprise people with it...

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
OP might need to google "how to make an interesting forum post"

This is an example of something that should not be posted. You have been issued a warning for inappropriate levels of snark. Please refer to the golden rule when posting. The golden rule of forum posts is "If it adds nothing to the conversation don't post it"

jamesw40k

Jul 29, 2019
1.4.3 can also also cause your game to crash if you are using particles, so for me 1.4.4 is needed pretty badly. As i like my game pretty :D