Whitelist Server Please Close thread

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

z0m8135

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: z0m8135
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?: I'm shopping around for the best server for me, I'm looking for a server with a friendly active community and generally easy to play on.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of: I like to make redpower portable quarries I'll try an post pictures later.

blairjam

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: blairjam
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I'm looking for a server where I can create and communicate with friendly people.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D
This is a castle that has floors that stretch all the way to bedrock, built in completely vanilla Minecraft. It also has a glowstone star in the middle of it.
M9JIg.jpg

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Scythk
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? It seems to be an interesting server and small enough that even if someone isn't on no one is overpowered in a few days.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I have a cool auto peat farm using redpower managers that is really effective and efficient.
    2012-12-27_13.35.10.png

Sjonky

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Sjonky
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) Yep
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Haven't been banned before
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I really like playing modded minecraft, but im getting kind of bored playing SSP. so i want to do some multiplayer. And then im looking for a nice mature and stable server. Hopefully Tybak is that? :p
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D Well, as im not really a builder which builds nice looking stuff i dont have anything special i guess :p i just like the technical, doing everything automatic. so i've buildt alot of advance solutions there :)

techdawg667

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: ArbitraryID
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Haven't been banned.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?: Looking for a multiplayer FTB after having played around with it in single player first, to get a hang of it. I want cool people to hang out with because I will be 50% building, 50% chilling with other players and helping them :)
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! : No major builds related to FTB, sadly. I will post a picture of a spawn I did in vanilla Minecraft if I can find a picture.

Kardashev

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Kardashev
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Nope
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Just because and you should know what I am looking for :)
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D You know what I have built lol

Mrboomx

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: mrboomx
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) Yup
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans):i may have been banned once due to a griefer me and my friend built a nice house in the woods with walls around to keep mobs away and we logged back in the next day and found that our house was burned down and all of our stuff had been taken so we went looking around and found 3 guys no too far away and griefed them back and i think one of them was the owner to the server not sure but.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?nice, mostly lag free server one that i wont get griefed in and have to leave because the owner is bad.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D i built a pretty big castle and village inside the castle walls with watch towers, lighthouses and an overwatch tower, but i cant get the pics because i got a new computer for christmas.

Anikidomo

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Anikidomo
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: Si
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): I've been too afraid of servers to last long enough to get banned (been on 2 open servers and felt very alone on a tiny plot)
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I've always played mc with my bf and he wants nothing to do with ftb so i'm very lonely while playing it. I want a more community like setting with people who won't brake my stuff
553170_10152408152125319_1299198198_n.jpg

I call this the generator.
only got 3 of those gold chests filled with charcoal.

nicholasiv

Jul 29, 2019
  • nicholasiv
  • Y
  • No
  • Looking for a community to build and advance in tech on.
  • 25 years old
  • Double-1.png
  • ^ Worked in 1.4.2 has been disabled by default in the configs but can still work if the server is configured for it, outputs bc energy.
  • beforenafter.png
  • ^ My first reactor design

Soltar74

Jul 29, 2019
  • n Game Name: Soltar74
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes.
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never been banned.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Looking for a well run server, like all the rules you have set up.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D My largest build would be in vanilla single player.
  • Age 38
    5d192x.png

MasterChris725

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: MasterChris725
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: Yes sir.
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): only time I have been banned was from a vanilla server most just because I could never accept not abusing bugs like sand duplicators and such.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I wish to join looking for a friendly community, it can be difficult to find a nice community in games and this looks like the right place for me.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D
    past builds involve mostly a lot of nice interior designs, I'm an underground builder most because I am terrible when it comes to exterior home designing, when it comes to feed the beast builds though I am quite a fan of the technical stuff like redstone/redpower and build/ic2

ljrobison

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Ryuuzaki_L
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No previous bans.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I am looking for a small, friendly, and mature server. One were I can work as part of a team, I seem to work most efficiently when I work as a team. I am really looking forward to playing Direwolf20's pack in an SMP setting.
The thing I was most proud of was my automated peat farm process. It required a wheat farm, tree farm, and a peat bog farm. But I was able to fully automate Peat Bar generation, and have it refill my engines before porting the excess back to my base.

XenoPharium

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: XenoPharium
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No Previous Bans.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Im looking for a good comunity server that people can get along on.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D I Specialize in automated systems, i have made a diamond maker from coal in the nether from a wither farm from soul shards that i had gotten.

demoncress

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: demoncress
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): no
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I'm on a australian server right now but I am actually playing alone almost all the time, I'm from canada. I would like to play with other people to learn new stuff about the mods in the mod pack and also have fun!!
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!

Martyn

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: mmppss
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Not been baned!
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I am looking for a server just like this, I love minecraft and starting to really love FTB, but i do not want to play alone so im looking for a small server with a good comunety.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I haven't got any pictures, but my past build was a pretty awsome town, with a powerplant feeding the wole city.

kalegos89

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: kalegos89
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes.
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No bans, im here to create and share, not to destroy.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Love DW20 Pack and seems a nice and friendly server, wich is what im looking for, pvp off is cherry in the cake.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D Im sorry, i dont have any shiny builds pictures, had a few from Tekkit days but cant find them :(

Simtim

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Simtimzero
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? Looking for a good server to call home. What are you looking for in a server? Mature, good builders... Friendly.
  • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus
On the Misguided Theorm server using the FTB 1.4.2 beta pack a, i have a base that is 50 / 50 / 50 *aprox*. From the outside it is completely hidden.
On the inside however it consists of 6 floors.
The main floor consists on commonly used materials storage, various crafting stations a MFFS System to protect the base if needed, as well as charging areas for both Thermal Expansion energy cubes and IC2 equipment.
The 2nd floor... or b2 was going to be for Thaumcraft w/e it gets to the server.
Directly below that in b3 is the sorting room where the items that come in from my quarries was processed and sorted automatically *macerated / smelted / compressed*
b4 Was the portal nexus for the various oil wells / quarries / other portals that i maintained.
b5 was the power generation room. Here solar panels on the surface are used to power electric engines for all the bc mj's i needed for forestry farms and refineries as well as a steam boiler run from bc fuel powering 10 steam engines and a steam turbine. I was also utilizing a better alternative to draining the lava lakes in the nether using magma crucibles on netherrack powering up to 25 geothermal generators. Those in turn powering my matter fabricator *note gregtech recepies are on*
b6 the final floor is the largest floor due to the fact that it houses all the forestry farms... including a tree / sugar Cain and wheat farms. *peat bog was taken down*

krasoft

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name:
    krasoft
  • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above:
    Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans):
    I have never been banned.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?
    I am interested in joining an older and mature community of players that do not beg or wreck stuff. I am a journeyman in the world of FTB and its various mods. I have mostly played vanilla prior to this, so having a community to talk and share my new found passion for minecraft tech is quite nice. I'm also looking for a fairly difficult gaming experience. Hopefully without infinite teleportation at the very least. Maybe then we'll have reason to build railroads between notable locations!
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! :D
    I haven't really built anything of much artistic value. I have mostly played single player before and would restart often. My creations are often underground tunnels and multiple tiers of various farms. I mostly focus on mining as vanilla has little to do besides exploration.

DaCurryMonster

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DaCurryMonster
Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: Yes
If you have been banned before please share your side of the story: Have never been banned :D
Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I am looking for a great community free of grief with great and wonderful builders
Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. I love building mob grinders and am great with redstone

Status
Not open for further replies.