(Mindcrack) How do you make hollow slabs etc?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Froghandler

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to craft them using the normal recipe, and there aren't recipes to make them in NEI except from other hollow pieces.

Exe19

Jul 29, 2019
You have to use RedPower slabs, not vanilla ones. Then put them in Crafting Table in O-shape.

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
To test this.. Do it with Covers or Panels..

There are two different slabs in the game.. vanilla ones that are made with 3 blocks.. And Redpower 2 ones that you have to make with the saw.

Block>saw=slab, slab>saw=Panels, panels>saw=cover.

8 Covers or panels or slabs in a crafting table, empty space in middle = Hollow slab,panel, or cover.

Same way you make a chest.

Froghandler

Jul 29, 2019
OK, I fixed it (kind of)

It seems that there isn't a direct recipe for hollow slabs or any other types except for 8 hollow stone covers. So, blocks must be cut down to covers first before made into hollow covers, and then re-combined into the thicker pieces.

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
OK, I fixed it (kind of)

It seems that there isn't a direct recipe for hollow slabs or any other types except for 8 hollow stone covers. So, blocks must be cut down to covers first before made into hollow covers, and then re-combined into the thicker pieces.

Ah that makes sense now. I only usually make the Covers anyway.. Since I can't really find a use for slabs or panel hollows.