Windows .exe Crash during FML setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
We seem to have a similar crash without a log, but as i read this it looks like a .class file is missing, try installing a new version of Forge.

Andazeus

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I tried changing Forge to the new build 357, but no luck. It just silently crashes now. Not even an error log.

Also tried the new 0.3.2 version of FTB, no luck either. Same problem.

Andazeus

Jul 29, 2019
As I mentioned earlier, 0.3.1 isn't working either.

0.2 as been working just fine just a few days ago.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
re download it. Place it in a new folder. Launch it. Send out a full log this time pls.

Andazeus

Jul 29, 2019
I tried deleting everything and starting over multiple times now.

Tried it once again right now. Deleted EVERYTHING, downloaded a fresh .jar, launched it. It downloads the pack, starts it and then FML setup pops up and gives me the error as posted above.
It points me to ForgeModLoader-client-0.log for the log. As I posted up top. Here is the most recent one (but the error is the same): http://pastebin.com/hiRwTtkx

It's the whole file. What should be missing?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
that shows that it is NOT the FTB pack that is the issue. But something with your files or something blocking your MC or java

Andazeus

Jul 29, 2019
Or, worse yet, something as old as Java 5..

Well, in my original post, I stated that I use Java 7u9...

Nonetheless... I once again deleted everything even remotely related to minecraft. MultiMC, Minecraft itself, all FTB directories and the launcher. Completely uninstalled Java including JDK.

Reinstalled Java (once again: 7u9 64bit), redownloaded the launcher .jar.

The only difference is, that the launcher now gives me errors as well: http://pastebin.com/KWtrBGfU

And the main problem with the FML setup persists as well.

The problem only exists since FTB 0.3.0 (and later). Prior versions had no problem.
I also have 1.4.3 mod development environment up and running flawlessly where FML setup completed no problem at all.

I *only* have the problem with the FTB pack.

The problem is not neccessarily with the FTB launcher itself (that's why I tested with MultiMC), but maybe it could be a configuration problem with the pack, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.