FTB Ultimate Pack..

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Chrisizcool

Jul 29, 2019
So i heard this "Ultimate pack" which is a combination of alot of different mods will be coming out sometime soon? does anybody have a more detailed date on when it will be coming out?

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
There has been no date announced for the release of the Ultimate Pack. It will contain the best of the tech and magic mods for Minecraft. I am still hoping for a release before new year though (it could happen!)

Reactions: Confidential1207

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
No. I believe there are not. All we are waiting for is for the team to decide what mods to put in the Ultimate Pack and bug-test it.

4nic

Jul 29, 2019
Slow said 5 days ago that it would be released in about 2 days, and yesterday on his stream said he wasnt working on it that day amd sinve he was doing his lp again today i assume he isnt doing it today either

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
It is Christmas. Everything gets rather disorganized at Christmas, and for most people a project on the internet probably has very low priority. And Slowpoke is not the one working on any of the FTB packs. Just be patient, okay?

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
It will be out when it comes out, its better to play what you have then die of waiting.

4nic

Jul 29, 2019
my server isnt going up tell ultimate comes out, so i am waiting i am not a big fan of single player

hollywookilla44

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, everyone lets breath in and release, and one more time... Ahh that feels good. The Ultimate Pack will be out when it is ready and is stable. Stuff happens and then stuff gets delayed. This is, I believe to be considered a part of life.

Reactions: RayDasher

Decirium

Jul 29, 2019
No idea but it's been kept updated since I first saw it posted - Tubestuff + Immibis Core were the outstanding mods, they've now been updated around the same time as the announcement that it would be this weekend. My guess is that it's purely testing left before the pack is released.

Xulai

Jul 29, 2019
Is that an official doc or just someone putting 2+2 together?
As far as I'm aware it's an unofficial list being kept by someone who was checking what mods have been updated to know better when packs will be released but I honestly have no idea as it does say testing world-gen on it. Either way I'm glad we have the list to look at.

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
The doc is official ;)

And the Ultimate pack will not come out until the issues with some mods are fixed (Forestry sapplings or Mystcraft portals for example).
Without those issues beeing fixed there is no point in releasing a big pack as it is bound to run into even more errors and crashes!

Most probably you will see the Tech and Lite pack in the very near future and the Ultimate a little bit after them. I can not and will comment on any ETA as there is none and never will be.