Thaumcraft 4.1 + Kami?

NioPullus

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so I just checked the TT tab, and it's there. I can't read the name since it's in the weird runic symbols, but it's visible. Check and see if you have a Dimensional Shards research in the TT tab, as Ichor is right below that. If you don't, I suggest messing around on a test world to see if you can get it working.

I do in fact have dimensional shards, but no ichor. Thanks for your help, Like you said, I'll mess around with it and post the solution once I find it.[DOUBLEPOST=1394154984][/DOUBLEPOST]This would lead me to believe that I have the wrong version of KAMI, which is j6.

Reactions: Padfoote

NioPullus

Jul 29, 2019
I've played around with it for a bit, can't seem to figure it out. Can anyone confirm that the latest TT Kami is j6? Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1394158029][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess I have found one thing, if I cheat unlock all research, it does appear in the new TT tab

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have wand focus of nine hells? You get it by scanning firebats in nether. Also you get 1 research clue by holding primal core ("core" was it?) in your inventory for some amount of time.

We were able to research all of Kami with Thaumcraft 4.1.0e, Thaumic tinkerer 2.3-103, and Kami_j6.

NioPullus

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have wand focus of nine hells? You get it by scanning firebats in nether. Also you get 1 research clue by holding primal core ("core" was it?) in your inventory for some amount of time.

We were able to research all of Kami with Thaumcraft 4.1.0e, Thaumic tinkerer 2.3-103, and Kami_j6.

Well, I verified all the versions. My TT version is newer than your's, so that's not it I'd assume. Do you think the fact that I haven't researched magic bees items would affect it? Thanks

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019