New Mod Pack Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyAL

Jul 29, 2019
Confused.... Why is there a mindcrack pack? just curious as to why when I would assume FTB's main pack to replace the beta one will be pretty much be the same... or am I missing something?

McSick

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all I am running a whitelist server. I myself can't seem to find the mindcrack pack in my launcher but I do have a server running it. PM if you wanna get some details....AND anyone feel free to give me advice on to fix my launcher XD

AnDroid

Jul 29, 2019
so when will the full update be out? i mean including redpower and such

RP included in mindcrack pack, very soon i think will appear ForgeCraft pack and than ultimate pack (contains all mods) :)

Sent using Tapatalk 2

ixiboneheadixi

Jul 29, 2019
RP included in mindcrack pack, very soon i think will appear ForgeCraft pack and than ultimate pack (contains all mods) :)

Sent using Tapatalk 2
why are they having different packs anyway? why not only do unltimatepack wit hall mods and if you dont like part of a mod just dont use it

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
why are they having different packs anyway? why not only do unltimatepack wit hall mods and if you dont like part of a mod just dont use it
Possibly: Because some YouTubers respect the way things are done around here and asked if a modpack, specific to what they want to do, could be made for them.

Quostin

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried the mindcrack modpack, and it's really laggy, and killing my FPS right out of the gate. Hopefully it was just a bad load and doesn't carry over to FTBBeta Modpack.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Mindcrack Client missing a few mods? Computer Craft, CC Turtle, and TC? all I am getting when connecting to a server.... Does not show up in mod list either?

Ray Herring

Jul 29, 2019
It was already asked and answered back on Page 1 and 2 i believe, but the answer wasn't the one i am hoping for.

How do i get the server version for the Mindcrack pack? i don't use windows for my server, i use Debian (no GUI) so i can't get it via the launcher.[DOUBLEPOST=1356303167][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mindcrack Client missing a few mods? Computer Craft, CC Turtle, and TC? all I am getting when connecting to a server.... Does not show up in mod list either?

Not necessarily missing them. The Mindcrack pack will have been commissioned by the Mindcrack server (ie. they paid for it to be made) and they would have hand picked every mod they wanted in it.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
It was already asked and answered back on Page 1 and 2 i believe, but the answer wasn't the one i am hoping for.

How do i get the server version for the Mindcrack pack? i don't use windows for my server, i use Debian (no GUI) so i can't get it via the launcher.[DOUBLEPOST=1356303167][/DOUBLEPOST]

Not necessarily missing them. The Mindcrack pack will have been commissioned by the Mindcrack server (ie. they paid for it to be made) and they would have hand picked every mod they wanted in it.
But the server side version has them. Scratching my head.

What I am saying is, the server version HAS those mods, the client version does NOT. Trying to find out whether this is error or not.

Ray Herring

Jul 29, 2019

How do i get the server version for the Mindcrack pack? i don't use windows for my server, i use Debian (no GUI) so i can't get it via the launcher.

n/m, i figured out how to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.