How can you get out of mystcraft without book

Status
Not open for further replies.

unholywar23

Jul 29, 2019
Im worried about going in there without a book is there any other way to get out of there without a book

Cloud

Jul 29, 2019
Legit:
Jump into Star Fissures (If they don't spawn, you have to cheat)
Illegit:
/tpx 0
P.S:Star Fissures only spawn near the spawn point of the age.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
You can also spawn in a portal block. Not the obsidian, but the actual purple portal. Place that down and then go through the nether.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Their currently is 2 ways to get out of a mystcraft age with out a book other then cheating with teleport commands.

Method one:
Find a star fissure and jump in to it to be teleported to the spawn point in the over world. A star fissure is a bottomless ravine that normally spawns near the spawn point in mystcraft ages but is rather rare. If the world does not have a star fissure then you can either make a new descriptive book to try your luck again or go to method 2.

Method 2:
Create a nether portal or find a end portal to complete as both are shared between mystcraft and the over world. Allowing you to get back to the over world via them.

Chre903

Jul 29, 2019
The last time i tried, it was not possible to make a Nether Portal in a Mystcraft World.
Cheat you in Creative Mode an spawn a Writing Desk an a Notebook. Creative Notebook have all Symbols in. Make a new World with Star fissure and Jump.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
The last time i tried, it was not possible to make a Nether Portal in a Mystcraft World.
Cheat you in Creative Mode an spawn a Writing Desk an a Notebook. Creative Notebook have all Symbols in. Make a new World with Star fissure and Jump.

However star fissures as per to the stories and the game are a incredibly rare thing. if you ever read the books or played the games you would know. That a age always has a linking book. Without the linking book that you created in the master age. you are stuck there. Just like how Atrus was trapped in the dying parts of D'ni. he had to create new ages and explore them in hopes of finding a better more stable age where the D'ni survivors could live. he always had a link book.

Which is why i always when i started checking out FTB. I always made 5-6 Linking books. I carried a few stands to and covered them from weather and placed torches down then marked with a minimap marker.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
with cheats enabled:

write /gamerule keepInventory true (that will save your items/xp even if you die) then write /kill, in the overworld write /gamerule keepInventory false

if you are in a server and you are op do the same, and if youre not ask an admin to /tpx you

Or have someone bring you a linking book if your on a server.

Mymiya

Jul 29, 2019
with cheats enabled:

write /gamerule keepInventory true (that will save your items/xp even if you die) then write /kill, in the overworld write /gamerule keepInventory false

if you are in a server and you are op do the same, and if youre not ask an admin to /tpx you

Dying in a mystcraft world spawns you back in the mystcraft world, not the overworld.

Easiest way I know how to get back is to make a twilight forest portal, jump in, them jump back in after you get there and it will put u back in the Overworld, but probably pretty far away.

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
the easiest way is to open a ssp game to lan with cheats activated and use /tpx [name] 0 this will tp you back to the overworld.

ZeSapper

Jul 29, 2019
I always use NEI in cheat mode to save an inventory with a link book home before going age hopping!

Binarin

Jul 29, 2019
What happens if you jump down the void? Will you die and respawn or will it work like a star fissure?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
The void will kill you as it is the void. Star fissures are very special and very rare.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
What happens if you jump down the void? Will you die and respawn or will it work like a star fissure?

Star fissures have an end portal (the bedrock one, not the ender eye one) so it sends you back to your bed just like the end one.

mos7wan7ed

Jul 29, 2019
when you enter a new age place a chest with a second link book back home. You will respawn next to the chest if you die and you can grab the book and go home.. Right?

Reactions: Dravarden

TLOU15

Jul 29, 2019
Before you go mystcraft world exploring make a bunch of overworld books and put them in an (mod) enderchest make an ender bag to match it and just carry that around

RichieRichh23

Jul 29, 2019
Make an enderchest in ur original home/base fill it with linking books and bring enderchests with u when u go age surfing set one down in each age in case u die u can access linking books

Status
Not open for further replies.