[Release][SkyBlock] M.A.P [v1.2]

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
vffMN.jpg
v1.2
This is SSP and SMP Compatible!
FTB-BETA-A
Here is my Sky Block survival map! This map is intended to give the player more capabilities in a custom world then you get in a regular world. I hope you enjoy the map, there is much more to come!
Rules -
1) Use at-least easy never peaceful
2) Do not break blocks at spawn
3) Expand your universe
4) Don't build in dimensions (only for mining)
5) Do not use mobs out of the water (if there are any)
6) Don't use NEI to cheat
7) Don't use third party hacks to cheat
Downloads -
Challenges -
1) Make a set of iron armor
2) Go to at-least 5 different dimensions
3) Make a set of iron tools
4) Make a mob farm
5) Make a MFSU
6) Make a MFE
7) Get the "Omega Queen"
8) Get every type of bee (princess, queen, drone)
9) Make compressor, macerator, extractor, electric furnace
10) Make a set of quantum armor
11) Make the GraviSuitChestplate
12) Get every color wool
13) Make an under-water base
14) Make an advanced diamond drill and an advanced diamond chainsaw
15) Get at-least 100m EU
16) Download the map -.-
17) Follow the rules
18) Play the map on SSP and SMP (optional challenge)
19) Make all the kinds of fuels
20) Beat all the challenges

Reactions: jon012198

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Shouldn't challenge 16 be first? Because it implies that you don't need to download the map at the start :p
Also, you need to beat challenge 20 in order to beat challenge 20, so how do you beat challenge 20?

Oh, and what does M.A.P stand for?

Reactions: goreae

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Shouldn't challenge 16 be first? Because it implies that you don't need to download the map at the start :p
Also, you need to beat challenge 20 in order to beat challenge 20, so how do you beat challenge 20?

Oh, and what does M.A.P stand for?
Well, it's just a name for now, but I was thinking of making it into an abbreviation for something.

MrYevral

Jul 29, 2019
Just a thought, but maybe post what Version of FTB this is for, or what mods are required :), I assume that its FTB retro(1.2.5)

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Its an OK map, but I would like to see some more originality in it, all I see in it is a couple changed words, and without "The Beast"... Next time, I would LOVE to see originality in your work.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Its an OK map, but I would like to see some more originality in it, all I see in it is a couple changed words, and without "The Beast"... Next time, I would LOVE to see originality in your work.
Huh....this is called M.A.P...nothing to do with The Beast....

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Huh....this is called M.A.P...nothing to do with The Beast....
Yes, I see that. Im not blind. But the concept is the same. Your place on a tiny island, you have to expand your little island by giving a lava and a water source blocks, with a sapling. Its the same thing really, this is just FTB without TB, and in 1.4.2. I personally see barely any originality in this.

And, its another skyblock. Reeeaaall original there.[DOUBLEPOST=1355871884][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean, Im sorry I might be being mean, and I'm sure your a pretty cool guy, its just not that much originality in it.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I see that. Im not blind. But the concept is the same. Your place on a tiny island, you have to expand your little island by giving a lava and a water source blocks, with a sapling. Its the same thing really, this is just FTB without TB, and in 1.4.2. I personally see barely any originality in this.

And, its another skyblock. Reeeaaall original there.[DOUBLEPOST=1355871884][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean, Im sorry I might be being mean, and I'm sure your a pretty cool guy, its just not that much originality in it.
No need to hate on a post, this was a quick map that I wanted to release, and it does have some generic things in it.

jatie1

Jul 29, 2019
Does it use anything that has to do with GregTech? I want to play this map on the Direwolf20 Pack.

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Does it use anything that has to do with GregTech? I want to play this map on the Direwolf20 Pack.

This map uses the FTB-BETA-A modpack, stated in the first post. Also your question is kinda contradicting, you ask if it uses Gregtech and you want to play it with the Direwolf20 modpack, yet that modpack doesn't have Gregtech :s

jalfje

Jul 29, 2019
This map uses the FTB-BETA-A modpack, stated in the first post. Also your question is kinda contradicting, you ask if it uses Gregtech and you want to play it with the Direwolf20 modpack, yet that modpack doesn't have Gregtech :s
...which is precisely why they wanted to know. so that it wouldn't crash.