How to enable disabled mods in FTBUnleashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killamgoro

Jul 29, 2019
The disabled mods like Enchantingplus how do I enable them?
EDIT: I enabled them in my launcher but when trying to log int oserver i get a forge error item 116 mismatched

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
ID 116 is the vanilla enchanting table. Enchanting Plus overwrites it with its own version. So the message you get is in fact intended behavior. Does it give you the option to proceed to load anyway? Try doing that.

Killamgoro

Jul 29, 2019
When trying to log onto my server i get this error Forge error , item id 116 mismatched with world and game

Killamgoro

Jul 29, 2019
ID 116 is the vanilla enchanting table. Enchanting Plus overwrites it with its own version. So the message you get is in fact intended behavior. Does it give you the option to proceed to load anyway? Try doing that.

No it doesn't i just kicks me off anyway to fix that you know of?

gattsuru

May 25, 2013
That's the enchanting table. There should be an option to continue anyway.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
If you have any enchanting tables in your world, try removing them first, then try to load the mod again. And with removing I mean deleting, throwing away, destroying.

If Enchanting Plus loads, you can then spawn the enchanting table(s) back in.

Killamgoro

Jul 29, 2019
If you have any enchanting tables in your world, try removing them first, then try to load the mod again. And with removing I mean deleting, throwing away, destroying.

If Enchanting Plus loads, you can then spawn the enchanting table(s) back in.

It's a fresh server Absolutely nothing on it

gattsuru

May 25, 2013
Does this error occur during startup before the minecraft main menu, while selecting a world, while selecting a Lan server, or while loading a world?

By server, are you running a single instance of Minecraft, or are you running a separate client and server? If so, the change will need to be made on both configurations.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
If it's completely new, it might be best to simply recreate the world. If you load the game with Enchanting Plus and start a new world, that world will not have any issues with the ID change since the old ID never existed.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
I have merged both threads (in case the reply chain looks a little frazzled and confusing) and transferred this to Tech Support, where it belongs.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

bajansam

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is old now, but if anyone is like me and was wondering what to do when the enchantment table appears vanilla, you need an advanced enchantment table to use the Enchanting+ mod. Use NEI to get the recipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.