New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfJack

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah but its a loot of work for all players to add exactly the mod versions used on the server. In addition: Its not that easy to add a lot of mods, otherwise the large mods pack like FTB would be ready.
I went through and added in 15 or so mods into Unleashed, one of them being GregTech, and while it was a couple hours work it wasn't the worst upgrade/update I've ever done.

So... Has anyone tried using the current 1.5.2 versions of immibis Core, Microblocks and RedLogic with the Unleashed pack? Do they work well together?
I have immibis Core, Microblocks, and Peripherals (fresh downloads of the 1.5.2 releases) running in a modified Unleashed pack. If I remember correctly the only problem I had was with an item ID conflict for the saw.

I haven't run throughtthe autodiscover for all the mod blocks yet, that will be done once I have our server more ready to deploy.

-Wolfie

Reactions: ZoidbergMD

Steelcrusher

Jul 29, 2019
Those new packs seems nice!

I will give a try at unleashed, maybe once I am satisfied with unleashed will i give a try at unhinged.

man I wish I could set-up a server with those 2 pack and go back and forth without restarting the game.

A portal between 2 world running on different mod packs, dreams.

Wonder if the Minecraft gods would grants us a power like that in a far future.

Terrence

Jul 29, 2019

I will give a try at unleashed, maybe once I am satisfied with unleashed will i give a try at unhinged.

man I wish I could set-up a server with those 2 pack and go back and forth without restarting the game.

Mcpc plus and bungee could accomplish this

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019

with a few config modifications you can use bungee cord to go back and forth both servers

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
why is it not letting me access any of the codes? i get to the disclaimer screen, and it just stops there.

piedudeaus

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else had a problem with the TC Smeltery not pouring into molds? We can make the ingots mold just fine BUT the pick axe head etc etc just wont work! :(

BTW, using FTB Unleashed!

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else had a problem with the TC Smeltery not pouring into molds? We can make the ingots mold just fine BUT the pick axe head etc etc just wont work! :(

You're pouring the iron into the metal tool molds and not the wooden ones right? That's a common error that people have. That said, I'm still working on finding some darned aluminum to make a mold so I can mine other stuff, so I can't see if I'm having the problem just yet.

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019

Yes, I believe this is part bug and part design. My understanding is that the old method of making metal molds fit tools (pour blank cast -> stencil table -> select type of mold you want) no longer works, by design. The new way is supposed to be make a wooden mold of the type you want, put the wooden mold on the casting table, and pour brass on it to make a brass cast.

However...that does not work, which I believe is a bug.

Workaround is to use a wooden pattern to create a cheap stone tool part that you want a cast of (say, a stone pickaxe head), put the tool part (not the wooden stencil) on the casting table, then pour the brass into it and it will make a cast. Repeat as necessary for all your tool parts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: piedudeaus

Sarda

Jul 29, 2019
Power Converters I think because it's mostly considered overpowered. Dunno about Nuclear Control though.

It's configurable if you think its overpowered, even if it wasn't who cares this isn't the gregtech pack, we got Mystcraft ages of oil oceans and that's considered fair. :l

Jerx99

Jul 29, 2019
It's configurable if you think its overpowered, even if it wasn't who cares this isn't the gregtech pack, we got Mystcraft ages of oil oceans and that's considered fair. :l

I never used Power Converters myself, since it only seemed to take away from fun, creative methods of converting power.

The statement of it being overpowered is of course relative :). Anything mystcraft or soulshards related is generally what I'd consider overpowered (although I never got far enough into the new mystcraft to be able to make an age with oil oceans ^^)

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
With the removal of GT there really is no need for power converters. Only IC2 uses its own exclusive power, everything else uses MJ, and Factorization can use Steam from Railcraft boilers.

Also, Nuclear Controls are in, the list originally didn't have it because of an oversight.

Lady Serena Kitty

Jul 29, 2019
Only IC2 uses its own exclusive power, everything else uses MJ
Not quite true. MineFactory Reloaded machines can use EU or MJ. In fact, MFR machines accept Universal Electricity power, too.

So you are partially correct, since most mods make use of MJ. Some mods make use of both EU and MJ, and a small number of mods accept power from multiple power-producing mods.

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
Power Converters I think because it's mostly considered overpowered. Dunno about Nuclear Control though.
This:
I never used Power Converters myself, since it only seemed to take away from fun, creative methods of converting power.

We felt that there are enough methods available to convert between the different power sources. Power Converters mainly took away the creative process of how to get energy unit A into Unit B with only 3 blocks and cables/pipes/conduits.

Status
Not open for further replies.