Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Work started on the mobs, to prevent some of the lagissues. That might take some time, untill we collect all the data that we needs :)

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
That mod didnt really hook into forge, bummer :p

However, still going strong, now its time to get the materials for the fusion itselfe. Hopefully we start the fusion up this weekend!

www.twitch.tv/craft_tv

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
We are looking into it, something aint right, so just hang on :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354364799][/DOUBLEPOST]Getting a disk removed from the serverbuild, and they removed the wrong disk, please hold on a few so they can set it back in again and remove the correct harddrive :)

BitVector

Jul 29, 2019
Would be cool if a bunch of the guys/girls on the server made a town just for cool builds that they could show off here on the forums.

I would love to see screenshots of player's awesome towns. :)

Nozart

Jul 29, 2019
Would be cool if a bunch of the guys/girls on the server made a town just for cool builds that they could show off here on the forums.

I would love to see screenshots of player's awesome towns. :)

I'd love some screenshots of some builds too for main post :D

hint hint

natchu96

Jul 29, 2019
Some lag going on once in a while, but otherwise it's still pretty nice here . . . (save for one troll today)

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
The lagissues are pretty annoying, ill admit that. Whats worse is that when the TPS starts to drop, it drops really fast. We have a mod for checking and removing entitys on the server, and in 95% of the cases, thats not the issue. Havent gotten some good profiling yet, but hopefully that wont take to long to get sorted out :)

Beside that, we are mostly on as staff so we are able to restart it when we have to :)

natchu96

Jul 29, 2019
Will we ever have a server for the pack TC3 is in, by the way?

EDIT: Belated edit, but has the server updated any of its mods from the defaults yet? Thermal Expansion spams me automatically, but I'm not sure if I should.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Jul 29, 2019
Is the sever down or something? Can't log back on.
Edit. It says failed to read portal gun settings: oriModPartsDisabled, OriPortalgunFuel.
Any Idea how to fix this?

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
That was MC having issues earlier with theyre accountservers. Its working again now. ALso started to do some work at spawn, to make it alot more userfriendly for new players, and also people that never used FTB yet or played a modded server for that matter :)

natchu96

Jul 29, 2019
That was MC having issues earlier with theyre accountservers. Its working again now. ALso started to do some work at spawn, to make it alot more userfriendly for new players, and also people that never used FTB yet or played a modded server for that matter :)
I actually forgot to waypoint spawn, so I'm afraid I'll never see it again :D

dat594

Jul 29, 2019
sp0nge could you possibly upload you streams to youtube, my computer will not load the streams due to slow speed.
if you need something that can record and stream try open broadcaster software. it uses whatever recording software you have and can stream and record at the same time it is what thebad300 uses.
thanks for reading this