Whitelist Server ♥Pidcraft - A casual survival FTB Ultimate server for building fun, exciting communities!♥

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drew

Jul 29, 2019
Pidcraft is not just an FTB Ultimate server. Its a place where anyone in the server can create a community, or if you want live by yourself of course. Build a town, an underwater base, a floating castle full of your new friends. Pidcraft aims to be a place where people can meet and play together, but without putting those who like to live alone at a disadvantage. Pidcraft players can play casually without judgement, or intensely and build massive industrial or magical complexes. Here at Pidcraft we recognize what makes a minecraft server fun is the experiences you have on it, and experiences aren't as fun without laughs with your friends. We want everyone to feel comfortable making group bases, towns, even sprawling cities. To help protect these great communities we do require people to apply to be whitelisted. However application is simple and easy. As long as you are aware of our simple rules and give us your minecraft username so we can whitelist.

Our rules are as follows:
  1. No griefing, this means any intentional destruction of others property without the owner's consent. This also includes trying to make one's experience negative. If you are raiding a town or community you must have their consent. And please at least make it interesting, somewhat fair, and don't steal everything and try to preserve as much as possible. We are trusting you will the privilege of enabled PVP
  2. Do not argue with admins unless they are breaking rules themselves. Admins are not exempt from these rules.
  3. Have fun, don't stress. FTB is made to be fun, so have fun, and if anyone gets in the way, let an admin know.
How to apply:
Simply reply to this thread with the following information:
Minecraft Name:
Suggestions (Optional):
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional):
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us):
Do you agree to rules:
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server):
The server currently runs FTB Ultimate and does not have gregtech, nor portalgun we just enabled EE3
Once you are whitelisted we will post a list of whitelisted applicants on the thread, you can then just join this
IP: 208.115.125.90:27792

berjar

Jul 29, 2019
Berjar

I have been playing minecraft for many years and have gotten very into FTB. I have been looking for a casual server for a long time. I am frequently online and I like to bowl.
I can donate
yes
PST

Feelssobadman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: feelssobadman
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): My main interest is building with the red power micro-blocks. I try to stray away from Industrial Craft. I also enjoy other mods such as Thaumcraft and Forrestry.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): In moderation
Do you agree to rules: Yep :)
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): UTC +8:00

(A friend applying on my account)

Minecraft Name: pap_100
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I enjoy IC2 and am very happy that this server has no Gregtech :) Like my freind I like building with microblocks aswell
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Yes
Do you agree to rules: Yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): UTC +8:00

Thanks

schyman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: stringburka
Suggestions (Optional): Hard to have before playing on the server! :)
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I like to team up with people and build stuff cooperatively. I like building infrastructure that many players can make use of, such as road, collective energy grids etc. I find building more fun than adventuring/mining, but still prefer survival for the limited resources. I tend to be quite social when playing, to compensate for being so shy IRL xD
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Not currently, but if I become a regular on the server and get some cash I might donate. I've donated to other servers before, but tend not to unless I frequent it and have an income (I don't at the moment).
Do you agree to rules: Yes, of course! xD
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): GMT+1 (Sweden).

greatshooter

Jul 29, 2019
These are 2 applications due to my friend not having a forum account.

Minecraft Name: greatshooter
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I am a average gamer, have played ftb since 1.2.5 and used to do tekkit. My main playing styles in ftb are Bees (forestry), Large farms (multiblocks) (forestry) and then after when i am set up i go the path i like to test mods in
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): unable to donate but would possible
Do you agree to rules: Yes i agree to all the rules
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): +8 GMT

2nd application

Minecraft Name: estefanvv
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): just that i like playing with thaumcraft and bees and all magic related mods (Wizardry)
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Unable to donate
Do you agree to rules: yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server) +8 GMT

Holy Knife

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming I can do multiple apps in one, I have a lot of friends who I play with. If it's only one just whitelist me, holyknife.
Minecraft Name: holyknife, failure777, markflowers54
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): Well I usually do a lot of the technical stuff while my friends go out and mine / fight.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Probably not
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): EST

Drew

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming I can do multiple apps in one, I have a lot of friends who I play with. If it's only one just whitelist me, holyknife.
Minecraft Name: holyknife, failure777, markflowers54
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): Well I usually do a lot of the technical stuff while my friends go out and mine / fight.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Probably not
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): EST

I'd prefer if your friends had accounts that they apply, but for now I will whitelist all 3 of you

SoloMultiplayer

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:SoloMultiplayer
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I generaly build underground so I have infinite space to build wonky contraptions the general explode in my face :p I also love bee's and have spent many of my hours messing around with them.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): I can't :(
Do you agree to rules: Of course
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): Central time zone

warrble

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:warrble
A little about yourself I normally build towns of medieval looks and encorprate machinery into them. Know most mods these days, also have moderator on several servers. I am 27 and Australian living in America. always helpful give advice and do what i can to help server out.
Can I donate I have before on several servers i enjoy
Do you agree to rules:yes
Timezone est

waffleman96

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: waffleman96
Suggestions : None at the moment, if anything comes to mind I would be happy to tell.
A little about yourself : I bought Minecraft back in 2010 during the free weekend, and instantly became quite fascinated. Eventually I found out about the wonderful mods, and since then I have gained quite an understanding of mods and modding in general. I possess quite a passion for science, so I love the technical mods the most. In addition to this I love to build laboratories and scientific contraptions.
Can I donate : I believe not unfortunately, my apologies.
Do you agree to rules : Certainly, of course, indeed!
Timezone : Eastern Standard Time

Mandy

Jul 29, 2019
A little about yourself My name is Mandy and I love MC and FTB, and i just enjoy playing and exploring... Well I sort of suck at building, except when it is in caves then i do wonders to a cave. I love making homes in caves! I play with warrble.
Can I donate - I have before, i dont mind as long i really enjoy myself then ofcoarse i will support.
Do you agree to rules: yes
Timezone I live in Florida
gamename asjmhutson

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: TheFriendly
Suggestions (Optional): None at the moment
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): Age 23 who is in the learning stage of FTB But more Into vanilla then Modpacks. Which is why I want to join a SMP Server so that I can learn and meet new people.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us):
Do you agree to rules: Yes.
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server) (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)