Forestry Butterfly's? O.O

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
why the hell would you want to breed fish.. what could you possibly get out of it?

"YES! I bred my uberfish to give me 5 hearts of hunger rather than 3! Suck it butterflies!"

"my butterflies give me regen II for 20 seconds..."

I'd like if fish actually did something, or were worth more than just being trade fodder for villagers.[DOUBLEPOST=1369354077][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah baby lets evolve ALL the animals!

Yeah!

Also, why are creepers afraid of cats?

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
because of reasons.[DOUBLEPOST=1369355760][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lambert is the father of Creeperkind.

Or at least part of it.
Hallowed be my name.
Your kingdom boom
My explosion be done
In the overworld, as it is in the Nether.
Give you each day your daily hole
never forgive my destruction
and I will never forgive you for the destruction you wraught.
I will lead you into temptation
and deliver you unto the Wither.

For mine is the tnt
The gunpowder and sand
forever and ever
amen.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Flies? I thought butter was made from milk!
images

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I was partially engineered for that purpose :D!
And i don't sit on chests either
You don't need to, you've got enough of your own.

So, butterflies. I dunno what to think of the concept. I think I'd prefer birds. Insect breeding in general doesn't feel very minecrafty to me. *shrug*

Reactions: ApSciLiara

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
why the hell would you want to breed fish.. what could you possibly get out of it?

"YES! I bred my uberfish to give me 5 hearts of hunger rather than 3! Suck it butterflies!"

"my butterflies give me regen II for 20 seconds..."

I'd like if fish actually did something, or were worth more than just being trade fodder for villagers.[DOUBLEPOST=1369354077][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah baby lets evolve ALL the animals!

Ok, i have one word for you to think about fish, and then we'll talk...

Piranha.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
*sets out milk and cat traps (boxes)*

I'll take you, and 5 of your sisters. Creeper repellent that can hold a conversation, perfect.

I'm looking forward to seeing what butterflies do, with them having to go on top of trees, and trees going on top of bees, there should be something nice about them. So what if it's not resources. I look forward to them being pretty.

Do you think i'd bloody fall for- *Dives into box*

As for the butterflies, Meh, I'm not 100% sure what they could bring to the party so to speak

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
The butterflies look cool, but it's tough to imagine what they could actually add to the pack from a functionality perspective that isn't already covered by bees.

I'd love to see butterflies that boost the growth speed of plants/saplings though. Unless the new pack fixes the Xychorium Soil/Lilypad of Fertility incompatibility/bug with Steves Carts.