1.5.1 crash HELP!!!!

Trunks9809

Jul 29, 2019
NEI and Tinkers Construct Dev version conflict - revert back to the stable build of TConstruct to resolve.

NTaylor

Jul 29, 2019
NEI and Tinkers Construct Dev version conflict - revert back to the stable build of TConstruct to resolve.

The problem is actually a conflict between TConstruct and NEI plugins however the latest version of NEI plugins and TConstruct have the crash fixed so update both of them and it should work fine.

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply one more problem I have ic2 installed and whenever I try to get the mod natura installed it crashes but if I get rid of ic2 then it works

NTaylor

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but no, there is no workin version at the moment.But you can remove it, there is no world gen and barrels are easy to replace

I am using both factorization and Natura on their latest version at the same time and it seems to be working well using just the latest versions of both from MCF one thing of note is that from the crash log at the top you aren't on the latest forge and not on the latest natura so try updating both of them and see it it works.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
ic2 is under going a lot of updating every second day there is a new version on jenkins, atm I have left out ic2 from the packs I been making testing, even with the talent working on ic2 there seems a lot to do, as yet there is no word of anything really new, but I would settle for the core stable working mod, but that will come in time, so test other mods & replacements for this or that mod until the core mods of most ftb packs are stable, some are real fun, like nitro creepers on a hard mode server, not instant dead if in iron but almost, adds an edge to the game play.

PS: when making a pack add mods one or two at a time, makes it less trouble to track down issues.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
ic2 is under going a lot of updating every second day there is a new version on jenkins, atm I have left out ic2 from the packs I been making testing, even with the talent working on ic2 there seems a lot to do, as yet there is no word of anything really new, but I would settle for the core stable working mod, but that will come in time, so test other mods & replacements for this or that mod until the core mods of most ftb packs are stable, some are real fun, like nitro creepers on a hard mode server, not instant dead if in iron but almost, adds an edge to the game play.

PS: when making a pack add mods one or two at a time, makes it less trouble to track down issues.
Yea I know that, when I did my own modpack I checke if it was all ok a mod at a time