RP2 rant

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I guess you haven't reached a hypersympathetic coefficient of molecular energy capable of retrograde resonance with the cognitive gluon yield-bearers.

Well since I hurt my tongue trying to say that I'll be going now.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
I guess you haven't reached a hypersympathetic coefficient of molecular energy capable of retrograde resonance with the cognitive gluon yield-bearers.

I don't think that even means anything. Since when do gluons have anything to do with cognition? :D

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think that even means anything. Since when do gluons have anything to do with cognition? :D
If there were no gluons, there'd be no protons and neutrons, and without those, there would be no atomic nuclei. And thus no atoms. So there wouldn't be any cognition, or anything else really. Oh, and it doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: Whovian

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what happened here, but I assume it was good and likes were tossed around like a bottle of liquor. Big words were also exchanged, just want to thank everyone for participating, this has been bookmarked then backed up to no fewer than 3 hard drives.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what happened here, but I assume it was good and likes were tossed around like a bottle of liquor. Big words were also exchanged, just want to thank everyone for participating, this has been bookmarked then backed up to no fewer than 3 hard drives.
Your cooperation is appreciated.