Texturepack for YogCraft

Pake

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

We just started to play with YogCraft but after using some HD texturepack for normal Minecraft it looks pretty bad with a normal texturepack :(

I haven't been able to find some texturepack that I can use with YogCraft.
Anyone know if it exists?

Thanks for all help!

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
I think your best bet is probably going to be the John Smith Technician Remix texture pack. They break out all of the mod texture packs into seperate files so you can pick and choose, piecing a complete set together.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Grab any texture pack that says it works with the Direwolf20 FTB pack, as its mods are almost the same as YogCraft.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Probably to make it easier to differ between them? It's the YC playing FTB, not YC playing DW20. ;)

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
What's the point of YogCraft? Why couldn't they just use DW20..
I think it is also what people like. People like the Yogs (I have nothing against them, and they got a lot of mods noticed in the early days). So why not have a Yogscast pack? I use DW20 because I like how Direwolf goes through his pack and shows the features in his Lets Play series, I came to modded Minecraft late, and like getting ideas and tips from the source. Everyone is different in how they play and enjoy FTB. A lot of folks love Gregtech and the challenge it gives in hard mode, so they play Mindcrack, they also may be fans of the guys on that server (as am I). FTB is evolving into a mod pack series that reflects the history of Minecraft quite fittingly, the Yogs certainly have a place in it.

djrolling

Jul 29, 2019
You could always use Sphax. It evidently works...

have you done this?
I've never had problems modding my minecraft but texture packs have always been a thorn in my side.

(REMOVED)

EDIT: there must have been some issue with combining the archives, I went through the process again and it seems all textures are up and running. strangely, while holding dirt it's the vanilla texture, but placed it's sphax. either way, that doesn't bother me.

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
So I see that they are using a texture pack that has the look of a Sphax pack. But .. an official one hasn't been released yet for YogCraft has it?