FTB Ultimate Sphax x128

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TehJonny

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Guys not sure if this is the right section to be posting in but. I am looking for a x128 Sphax Texture pack for FTB Ultimate? could anyone tell me if there is one available or link me to one.

TehJonny

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I have, but can seem to find one that is compatible and has most of the mods in Ultimate.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Accourding to the supported list this doesn't support the Ultimate Mod Pack.

You can still use it, but it won't show HD textures for items that he hasn't made textures for.
The texture pack supports most of the mods in the other modpacks, so you're probably good untill you start playing with Xycraft, AE, or Gregtech.

Growle

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the sphax 64 stuff for mindcrack, and when we transferred from mindcrack to ultimate I just did a copy / paste of the file and it all works fine up to this day.
I'm still waiting for a dedicated ultimate one, since there are a few addons that still haven't been sphaxified and therefore stick out like sore thumbs in my home. The only items off the top of my head that have NO graphic at all are the new ones added by gravisuite...the new gravitool and advanced jetpack, which makes me a bit sad :(
STILL! A worthy tradeoff for moving up from stone-age graphics (no offense to purists ;p)

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I think it will be in the launcher sometime, but the team need permissions to use to default Sphax textures.