Whitelist Server The Underground Server [1.6.4 v1.0.11][PvE][Whitelist][Teamspeak]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
The IP address is TheUndergroundServer.lax9.creeperhost.net
Teamspeak address is something you will have to get in-game

Server Rules:
-NO griefing
-Stealing
-Destroying others builds
-Do not disrespect other Players
-Do not create exessive lag

Whitelist application:
IGN:
Banned y/n:
Why ^:
What else would you like to say:

Include DW20 in a sentence in the what else would you like to say question above.

Please refrain from complaining in this post.We well be keeping up to date with the pack so if the world resets because of Big Problems.......So be it.

Donations when set up will be greatly appreciated. If you would like to donate to make this server better this is the link http://adorff336.wix.com/theundergroundserver

Applications are one try only, failure of the application the first time and you will not be considered for acceptance ever again.

Last edited:

Gillas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xGillas
Experience with mods: lots of experiences i play mods more than 1 year
Banned y/n: n
Why ^: N/A
what else would you like to say: i like playing with good and friendly community and prefer harmonic game... like building modern buildings and design

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: C04L (C zero four L)
Experience with mods: I have experience of 90% of DW's pk mods. played MC since nrly two years. Played FTB since DW did the pyramid skybock.
Banned y/n: No
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: DW20 has always inspired me to keep playing MC. I'm looking to play Dw20's mod pack with friendly people hopefully making new friends. Love to help people too.
Thanks

Candybox1091

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Candybox1091
Experience with mods:i have been playing tekkit for a while , got bored with it and started playing direwolf , i like it , alot :) ,i'm not that good yet with the modpack but i'm a fast learner so shouldn't take me too long
Why ^: /
what else would you like to say: if modpacks wouldn't exist i wouldn't be playing minecraft anymore , i'm a friendly guy , i dislike playing alone and i have been watching DW20 for a while , first for his extensive reviews on mods , then for his modpack gameplay

i hope you will accept me

i did read the rules yes

Hope to see you soon
~Candybox1091

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: C04L (C zero four L)
Experience with mods: I have experience of 90% of DW's pk mods. played MC since nrly two years. Played FTB since DW did the pyramid skybock.
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: DW20 has always inspired me to keep playing MC. I'm looking to play Dw20's mod pack with friendly people hopefully making new friends. Love to help people too.
Thanks
Thank you C04L, you are now white-listed.

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: footykid3
Experience with mods: I've played tekkit for about 6 month. I learned how to use mods such as buildcraft and Equalivent Exchange at a early stage. Once FTB came out I started to play with the mod pack. I've learned how to use almost all the mods in the pack. My favorites being thaumcraft and and thermal expansion. On my single player world I've researched all the thaumcraft items. So, this has led me to becoming very good with research and use of many items in thaumcraft. In thermal expansion I love to mess with a bunch of machines and create super compact sorting systems that smelt, pulverize, and sort. Also love creating small machines to just to create lots of cobble or sand without any lag.
Banned y/n: no
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I've read the rules. Also I'm looking to start of a youtube channel. I hope that your server is a nice community for me to start up and expand my channel. I've watched Direwolf20 for about an year now and he has help me understand all the mods even the complex ones like extrabees. I hope to spread my knowledge to everyone else on your server.

Reactions: Candybox1091

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods:i have been playing tekkit for a while , got bored with it and started playing direwolf , i like it , alot :) ,i'm not that good yet with the modpack but i'm a fast learner so shouldn't take me too long
what else would you like to say: if modpacks wouldn't exist i wouldn't be playing minecraft anymore , i'm a friendly guy , i dislike playing alone and i hope you will accept me

i did read the rules yes

Hope to see you soon
~Candybox1091[/Just rea
what else would you like to say: if modpacks wouldn't exist i wouldn't be playing minecraft anymore , i'm a friendly guy , i dislike playing alone and i hope you will accept me

i did read the rules yes

Hope to see you soon
~Candybox1091
Read the post one more time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1362694208][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whitelist application:
IGN: footykid3
Experience with mods: I've played tekkit for about 6 month. I learned how to use mods such as buildcraft and Equalivent Exchange at a early stage. Once FTB came out I started to play with the mod pack. I've learned how to use almost all the mods in the pack. My favorites being thaumcraft and and thermal expansion. On my single player world I've researched all the thaumcraft items. So, this has led me to becoming very good with research and use of many items in thaumcraft. In thermal expansion I love to mess with a bunch of machines and create super compact sorting systems that smelt, pulverize, and sort. Also love creating small machines to just to create lots of cobble or sand without any lag.
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I've read the rules. Also I'm looking to start of a youtube channel. I hope that your server is a nice community for me to start up and expand my channel. I've watched Direwolf20 for about an year now and he has help me understand all the mods even the complex ones like extrabees. I hope to spread my knowledge to everyone else on your server.
Thank you footykid3 , you are now white-listed

Dame_xD

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: Dame_xD
Experience with mods: I've been playing with mods since FTB release
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I got into mods/FTB ever since i watched DW20's pyramid series, ever since then ive always watched his video and have been looking for a great friendly community to join :)

Soap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Opportunitysoap
Experience with mods:Lots
Banned y/n:Never
Why ^:
what else would you like to say:I am just looking for a DW20 Server to do lots of bee stuff

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: Dame_xD
Experience with mods: I've been playing with mods since FTB release
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I got into mods/FTB ever since i watched DW20's pyramid series, ever since then ive always watched his video and have been looking for a great friendly community to join :)
Thank you Dame, you are now whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1362701812][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:Opportunitysoap
Experience with mods:Lots
Banned y/n:Never
Why ^:
what else would you like to say:I am just looking for a DW20 Server to do lots of bee stuff
Thank you Soap, you are now whiteliseted.

Arjun123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Arjun623
Experience with mods: over a year and a half
Banned y/n: not once
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: Hope to have a fun time on the server

Pandaswinn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pandaswinn
Experience with mods: Most of them are familiar from past, such as Industrial Craft 2, Buildcraft, Redpower, Thaumcraft.
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I like to play on server with good community, getting bored of the fact how glitched the forge is on singleplayer causing worlds to become corrupted after first use and what comes to PvP on Minecraft, I never really liked it, which makes this server pretty good in my opinion, by just reading the information of it, DW20 pack is probably the best pack, for a pc that can't handle a lot of minecraft mods, like Mindcrack pack is containing a lot more mods, which pretty much are draining your pc's specs to its highest. Fiorestry Bees are pretty boring to do alone on singleplayer, which is pretty much one of the few reasons why I am looking forward to find a good server with good community, I don't care what people says about bees, but I love them, maybe thats just cause I'm a girl.
Did you read the rules y/n: y

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pandaswinn
Experience with mods: Most of them are familiar from past, such as Industrial Craft 2, Buildcraft, Redpower, Thaumcraft.
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I like to play on server with good community, getting bored of the fact how glitched the forge is on singleplayer causing worlds to become corrupted after first use and what comes to PvP on Minecraft, I never really liked it, which makes this server pretty good in my opinion, by just reading the information of it, DW20 pack is probably the best pack, for a pc that can't handle a lot of minecraft mods, like Mindcrack pack is containing a lot more mods, which pretty much are draining your pc's specs to its highest. Fiorestry Bees are pretty boring to do alone on singleplayer, which is pretty much one of the few reasons why I am looking forward to find a good server with good community, I don't care what people says about bees, but I love them, maybe thats just cause I'm a girl.
Did you read the rules y/n: y
Thank you, you are now whitelisted.

Notelok

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Notelok
Experience with mods: Started with tekkit, got a pretty good feel for everything in the modpack, with the exepction of Bees, but they look fun.
Why ^:
what else would you like to say:Really enjoy playing this modpack, would love to join a community of other DW20 fans, tried a few open servers but they all had a lot of mods turned off. Looking forward to joining and helping everyone out as I can.

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:retgool
Experience with mods:I am very expirienced with all of the mods except mffs
Banned y/n:n
Why ^:
what else would you like to say:
Iv'e been playing tekkit for 1 year, and Iv'e moved to FTB BETA A 3 months ago (I think), then I played on DW20 pack for 2 months from now, and I'm subscribed to him and follow his sp and mp series.
I want to join this server because 1. It's updating fast (5.2.0 already is very fast)
2.The community seems friendly and mature
3.I want to expirience mods and items I couldn't on open servers because they were banned, I want to build machines that can use ALL the features avalible.
(Don't worry, I won't make like 2000 ages and I won't chunkload 5000000 chunks [I'm just giving big numbers to make it clear] that would lag your server)
I would also like to master mffs
Did you read the rules y/n: y, And I accept the rules

Alexander_18

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alexander_18
Experience with mods: yes, experienced most mods in the DW20 modpack plus more
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I am looking to work with a couple people on a server to do awesome stuff, I played tekkit for a long time until i discovered feed the beast and have been playing it since it came out!

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Notelok
Experience with mods: Started with tekkit, got a pretty good feel for everything in the modpack, with the exepction of Bees, but they look fun.
Why ^:
what else would you like to say:Really enjoy playing this modpack, would love to join a community of other DW20 fans, tried a few open servers but they all had a lot of mods turned off. Looking forward to joining and helping everyone out as I can.
Thenk you Notelok, you are now now whitelisted.

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
IGN P46EY
Age 38
Experience with mods : The 1st time I ever played MC was using a torrent Id downloaded that contained most of the mods included in the FTB packs which was probably around a year or so ago (MC 1.81 was the vanilla version IIRC).Im pretty much an all rounder although my knowledge of Computercraft is basic at best.
Banned: Never
Have you read the rules : yes
What else would you like to say?: Im just looking for a friendly and active server with a community that I can get involved in. Im currently already whitelisted on another DW20 server but,although its a great server and Im pretty far into my builds (got the grav suit etc), the place has become a bit of a ghost town lately.
Edited... Forgot to include DW20 in the section above :p

Status
Not open for further replies.