[32x] Faithful 1.4.7 Mindcrack v8.3.2.

Warsteina

Jul 29, 2019
32x faithful texturpack for the current mindcrack version v8.3.2.

base work is from :
[32X] Faithful Texture Pack 1.4.7 DW20
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/32x-faithful-texture-pack-1-4-7-dw20.570/

Big Thanks to you and Vattic.:) Faithful thread

- new item textures for the advanced solar panel mod

- i change the Apatite Ore to an older 32x texture from 1.4.6

- change some of the blocks from Thermal Expansion to an other 32x texture with some detail work

and some other optical changes.

please tell me if you found some errors.

let me know what you think ;)

Download:

normal:Faithful 1.4.7 Mindcrack v8.3.2

my mix version: FWF 1.4.7 Mindcrack v8.3.2

update 31.3.
- clean glass, another water and marble texture

- little color changes for the Iron Chest's screenshot

Vtecem

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious, but why not just post this in the other Faithful thread and they can just merge it into theirs?

acc1dent

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious, but why not just post this in the other Faithful thread and they can just merge it into theirs?

The other thread's OP said they will not support other packs besides DW20 and may even remove any current support.

Scum

Jul 29, 2019
Why did you remove the iron chest textures? Now they're just the original 16x ones, not the faithful 32x like they're supposed to be.

Please add them back.

Confidential1207

Jul 29, 2019
Can you do textures for the updated Twilight Forest? I like to update my mods manually and the new blocks/items don't have textures.

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
Variety is the spice of life and I see nothing wrong with having some different interpretations of Faithful. That said this thread could do with some screens. Much thanks for all the hard work though and know it's appreciated.

Reactions: Warsteina

drazath

Jul 29, 2019
let me know what you think ;)

Great job, though might I suggest Mediafire as an alternative download link? It doesn't have these annoying wait times/captcha's that other free hosts suffer from. Even dl speeds are better than rapidshare/uploaded.net.

Warsteina

Jul 29, 2019
Great job, though might I suggest Mediafire as an alternative download link? It doesn't have these annoying wait times/captcha's that other free hosts suffer from. Even dl speeds are better than rapidshare/uploaded.net.

ah,ok. thanks.

Roofus1090

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to make the warded glass block texture look more like the vanilla warded glass texture? The one in this pack is currently completely clear with the symbols on it and since you can see straight through these, you see the symbols on the sides that should be hidden, makes it look like they aren't connecting to create a seamless looking design. The vanilla texture has a blue tint to it and the texture "connects" to the warded glass block next to it.

Thanks!

Warsteina

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to make the warded glass block texture look more like the vanilla warded glass texture?

yes, but only for texture item in the toolbar, not for the placed block, because the blue tint must go,with it looks really ugly.

drazath

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, noticed that biomes don't affect tree leaves/grass color (they all default to regular bright green) - is it something I can control via Optifine settings, or would it require editing the texture pack files?

Warsteina

Jul 29, 2019
why not Lambert2191;)
Variety is the spice of life and I see nothing wrong with having some different interpretations of Faithful.

i used some parts from ChiTown03 for this pack,and he can make the same,no problems with that.