Server Crashing - Description: Ticking tile entity

FlameMino

Jul 29, 2019
  • What OS are you running?
Linux (amd64) version 2.6.32-042stab063.2
  • Are you using minecraft hosting provider or a dedicated/local server not designed for minecraft?
Hosting with Daddycheese
  • What version of FTB are you using? (Dont just say latest tell us the version)
Minecraft Version: 1.4.6 - FTB version: MindCrack Pack v7
  • Did you add any mods to the server pack?
Only the mods in the current MindCrack Pack are installed, version 7.
  • What are your server specs?
Not sure where I can check this.
  • A good detailed paragraph about the problem
When attempting to start the server, everything loads fine until the final part, where it crashes and produces a log file. I'm not 100% sure how else to explain it other than looking into the log file. I can't get onto the server to check because it crashes before we're able to connect.

I have attached the crash report in a pastebin link below.

http://pastebin.com/p9HbYpLh

If there is anything else needed, let me know. Thanks.

FlameMino

Jul 29, 2019
Will do, can't seem to find anything within the config files but then again - I don't exactly know what I'm looking for.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.eloraam.redpower.core.PipeLib.movePipeLiquid(PipeLib.java:237)
    at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TilePipe.g(TilePipe.java:122)
    at yc.h(World.java:2155)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:679)
    at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:270)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:598)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

Code:
-- Tile entity being ticked --
Details:
    Name: RPPipe // com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TilePipe
    Block type: ID #0
    Block data value: Unknown? (Got -1)
    Block location: World: (31,61,432), Chunk: (at 15,3,0 in 1,27; contains blocks 16,0,432 to 31,255,447), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
Stacktrace:
    at yc.h(World.java:2155)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)

You have a problem with a liquid pipe

FlameMino

Jul 29, 2019
Would you be able to expand on this?

I'm guessing I will need to open the world in MCedit and navigate to World: (31,61,432) and look for the liquid pipe block and remove it?
I don't suppose you would be able to explain why this error occurred and how it would be possible to prevent this from happening?

Thanks for the reply though!

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Hard to say since i aint playing on your server, best guess is that the pipe is either connected wrong / not connected at all or can't reach is destination machine / storage.
I whould suggest not to use MCEdit (only as last resort), since there have been several reports of problems with modpacks (stuff getting replaced etc).
I whould suggest to see if you can open the world in a singleplayer and check there, often you can fix it that way and reupload the world.

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
Hard to say since i aint playing on your server, best guess is that the pipe is either connected wrong / not connected at all or can't reach is destination machine / storage.
I whould suggest not to use MCEdit (only as last resort), since there have been several reports of problems with modpacks (stuff getting replaced etc).
I whould suggest to see if you can open the world in a singleplayer and check there, often you can fix it that way and reupload the world.

Ye as Ness said, its better to try to load the map in single player, MCedit does not handle the IDs of the new blocks, so its not hard to see trees made out of pistons and stuff like that when you are in MCedit;)
Mcedit will be able to handle the ids soon in version 0.17 wich is already on devs build, so fingers crossed we will see a stable version out soon and make our lives easier.

/manu

FlameMino

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the replies, I'll take a look at the world in Singleplayer and see how it goes.

e: Tried loading in Singleplayer, world doesn't load and I get another crash log, pretty much same problem. As you've all suggested that MCedit isn't really a viable option, I'm going to go with rolling my world back a few days to a recent backup.

I'll keep tinkering at this save to see if I can find any sort of fix.

FlameMino

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the double post but I think I've found the problem.

The problem seems to be with "Fluid Pipe". When connecting a Tank with lava in to a Industrial Centrifuge using Fluid Pipe, it produced the same problem and crashed my world.

I made a backup of my world, did this, got a crash and then restored it.

I haven't found a fix for it yet, but this seems to be the problem. Fluid Pipes.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Good to hear you found it, how to edit worlds without breaking stuff is unknow to me atm. I do know the old version of MCEdit had a problem with the ID's off the different mods but i did read that one of the dev builds was working (read that a few days ago).

X-MAN

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same problem and I know what is the id of that problem block (2006) wich is a redstone energy cell. I cant find the back-up file and I downloaded MCEdit but it doesnt show my FTB worlds, only my vanilla saves. Anyone know how to fix this?